Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher wont launch to play anno 2070

Ubisoft Game Launcher wont launch to play anno 2070

I have installed Anno 2070 game in my computer and after installing Anno 2070 game in my computer I have patch the game. All the things finished successfully but after that when I tried to launch the Anno 2070 game at that time it does nothing. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. If anyone have solution for this then let me know.

Re: Ubisoft Game Launcher wont launch to play anno 2070

You should right click on the Ubisoft game launcher file and then you have to run that as admin and after doing that check whether you are facing this problem or not. I think after running the launcher as administrator you will be able to play the Anno 2070 game. Try this solution and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have tried to ruin the Ubisoft launcher as administrator and after that also if same problem is occurring then I think this problem is occurred because of the firewall or antivirus program is blocking. You should first open the firewall setting and then check nothing is blocking and you have to also open the antivirus program and check whether antivirus is not causing this issue. If firewall is blocking it then you have to first change the setting in the firewall in your computer and after changing the firewall setting in your firewall you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think after trying this idea your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I think you are facing this problem because your computer does not meet with the minimum requirements of the Anno 2070 game. You should first check on the internet about the minimum requirements of the Anno 2070 game and if computer configuration is not according to that then I think that is the reason why you are facing this problem.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution your computer should meet with the requirements of the game which want to play in your computer. If your computer does not match then you need to upgrade the computer and after upgrading the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

The requirement of the game is

OS – Windows Xp or vista or 7
    CPU - Intel DualCore 2 GHz or equivalent
    RAM – 2GB
    HDD space - 5GB
    Graphic card - DirectX 9.0c compatible and 512 MB with Shader 3.0

I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the anno 2070 game in your computer and after reinstalling the anno 2070 game in your computer your problem will get solved. First uninstall the anno 2070 game from your computer and then you have to install the anno 2070 game in your computer again and after installing the anno 2070 game in your computer again you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I have tried to fix this problem by trying your solution and when I have reinstalled the anno 2070 game in my computer at from that time it has started working properly. Now while playing game sometime I get ditortaed graphics.

Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

You should first uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. After that restart the PC and the install the drivers again and after installing the divers in your computer launch the anno 2070 game and check whether graphic is coming properly or not.

I am also playing anno 2070 game and I was also experiencing the same problem with this game and after that I have reinstalled the graphic driver in my computer and after reinstalling the game my problem get solved and that is the reason why I am suggesting you this solution.

After reinstalling the graphic drivers also if you are getting the same problem then you can also try to solve this problem by installing the latest graphic drivers in your computer. You should update the graphic drivers in your PC and after that play the anno 2070 and then check what the result is.

Well its looks like you need to install update the Direct X in your computer and that is why you have to visit the Microsoft official site and then you have to download the latest direct X in your computer and then install in your computer and then see what the situation is.

I have uninstalled the Google Chrome from my computer and after doing that I have restart the Computer and then downloaded the Chrome installation fine in my computer again and after installing that in my computer all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me.

I too have the same problem as the original poster.

After manually trying to download the launcher I get to the license agreement page click next then it just quits. There is no Ubisoft folder anywhere on my PC.

I run Windows 7 64-bit SP1 i7 2600k @3.4 ghz, 8GB of Ram, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce 560 ti 448 core.
    The only antivirius/firewall I have are ZoneAlarm(Antivirus+ firewall) and the windows firewall. Throughout all the installations I had these off.

I still cant run it and I feel like i've tried everything.

Any help would be appreciated