Thread: Anno 2070 freezes every 10 seconds

Anno 2070 freezes every 10 seconds

I have recently instilled Anno 2070 game in my computer and after installing the game in my computer it has started giving me problems. Whenever I start playing Anno 2070 at that time it freezes after every 1o to 15 seconds. This is very frustrating for me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Anno 2070 freezes every 10 seconds

I have read your problem and you have to first check in your computer this problem occurs with Anno 2070 only or you are experiencing this problem with other games in your computer also. If you are facing this problem with other games also in your computer then I think problem is with the computer and if you getting problem is with Anno 2070 game only then problem is with the Anno 2070 game only.

If problem occurs with the Anno 2070game only then you should first open the Anno 2070 game in your PC and after starting the game in your computer you have to go to the graphic setting in the Anno 2070 game and after going in to the graphic setting in the Anno 2070 game you have to change the resolution of the Anno 2070 game and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you are not getting the same problem then you should continue to play the game with same resolution and if you get the same problem then problem is with the Anno 2070 game ad you will need to uninstall the Anno 2070 game from your computer and then install the game in your computer again and after installing the game in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

There was similar problem occur with me also while playing Anno 2070 game and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet regarding this problem and after trying several solution also I was getting the same problem also. Now after that I have change the refresh rate of the monitor in my PC and after changing the refresh rate Anno 2070 game has started working normally. I think you should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem and if you are facing the same problem not only with the Anno 2070 game but other game also then you should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic driver from your computer and then installing the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have tried to other games in my computer and with many games ion my PC I am experiencing the same problem. Now after that I have change the graphic setting in the Anno 2070 game and also tried different resolution in the game abut after trying that also i get the same problem.

Reinstalling the graphic drivers in my computer also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

If reinstalling the graphic drivers doers not help you to solve this problem and after that also if you are getting the same problem in your computer then you should download latest graphic drivers in your computer and after downloading the latest graphic drivers in your computer you have to uninstall old drivers from your computer. Now after that you have to install the new driver’s ion your computer. After installing the new drivers in your computer you have to check whether you are able to play the games properly in your computer or not.

I think after updating the graphic drivers in your computer your problem will get solved.

You have not mentioned anything about your computer configuration but I will suggest you to remove the graphic card from your computer and after that connect in your computer again and after that you have check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am telling you this because you are facing problem with very game in your computer. I hope this information will help you to solve this problem.

Tahnk you for giving me solution. I have downloaded the latest graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers I have installed that in my computer. After that I have restart the computer and after that all the games has started working fine.