Thread: Anno5.exe has stopped working error message

Anno5.exe has stopped working error message

I am using the Asus G74SX laptop and that is a gaming laptop I think. This is having the dedicated video GTX 560M with 2GB of video ram. I have successfully installed the steam and Anno 2070 but when I try to run the game then that shows me the error as "Anno5.exe has stopped working". This comes every time when I try to launch the game. Can you tell me that what could be the problem with this and how can I get this issue solved. I have already tried with all the possible ways that I know to solve the problem but cannot solve this issue. I would be happy of you can tell me some solution for this. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

Re: Anno5.exe has stopped working error message

I think that the installation files on your computer is corrupted. If this is true then the files are not able to load properly at the launch time and as a result of that it shows you that error massage and it stops working. So my suggestion to you is to uninstall the game and again install that. This time, you should install by a fresh setup of that and see if that can let you out of the issue or not. I have seen many of the similar issues earlier where reinstalling the software solves the problem and so I hope that it will do the same for you. Please reply, if this was helpful to you or not?

After reading your post, I think that there is some problem with the hard drive that you are using and for that reason it is showing you problem like this. So what you can do is just try to load some other game and see what it is doing for you. If that does the same then this is for sure that the problem is with the hard drive. if the laptop is new and it is under warranty then you must claim for the warranty and it will be replaced without any problem.

Just check that if the system that you are using is fulfilling the minimum system requirement for the game or not? if the system in lacking in that aspect then this is for sure that you will get the issues like this. So what you can do is compare your system with the required system and see where you are lacking.

here is the Anno 2070 Minimum System Requirements. I hope that this will be helpful for you:

• CPU: INTEL Pentium DualCore 2GHz or equivalent
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • GFX: DirectX® 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 compliant Video Card with 512 MB, or equivalent
    • DX: DirectX® 9.0c (included on disc)
    • DVD-ROM DRIVE: only for installation
    • Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • HDD: 5 GB of free disk space
    • Other: Mouse, keyboard

I would like to tell you that you will need to have the Temporary broadband connection and that is only for the one-time product registration when you launch the game first time. And if you want to have the multiplay then you must have the permanent broadband connection.

Game seemed to be corrupted and for that reason you are facing this problem. So you must try by reinstalling the game and see if that is able to solve the problem that you are facing or not.

If you are using some antivirus in your system then you can try to start this by disabling the antivirus. See if this solves the problem for you.