Thread: Can I install X3: Albion Prelude upon X-Tended

Can I install X3: Albion Prelude upon X-Tended

Hello friends, i have a small query about the game. I have came to hear that installing the X3: Albion Prelude it might needed a clean installation of the X3: Terran Conflict, other wise the game will be not able to install on it. I am having the X-Tended game installed and i have not installed the X3: Terran Conflict. So will i be able to install the X3: Albion Prelude or not? So please tell me, as i really wanted to plat the game.

Re: Can I install X3: Albion Prelude upon X-Tended

Yes what you have heard is the correct, for the installation of the X3: Albion Prelude game you need to have the installed X3: Terran Conflict on the system, if it is not there then you will be not able to install the game and also you will be able to play the game.

Yes it is correct, the installation of the X3: Albion Prelude need the installation of the X3: Terran Conflict, if you try to do the installation of the game on the X-Tended then you will be able not able to do it and also you will be able to risking the entire game. So if you wanted to play the game then you need to install the X3: Terran Conflict, so you have to get the X3: Terran Conflict game for the X3: Albion Prelud game, i know it is not good but you have to get that, as it is been made by game company.

The X3: Albion Prelud is the further part of the X3: Terran Conflict, so if you are not having the X3:TC then you will not able to to install the X3:AP on the system, and also you will get the TC easily and also on cheap rates.

The is really bad and also good to play the game. If anyone of the players have not played the TC and wanted to play the AP then they have to play the TC and then proceed to the AP. If any of the players does it then it will take long time to complete one game and then move to the another game which is the latest version of it. But i do not think that anyone will go for the TC if they wanted to play the game, as why the players will waste there money on a game which they do not wanted to play and also that is necessary to be there in the system so that the other part of the game will be installed on the system. The developer of the game should make the game as it can be installed if the players is not having any of the earlier version of the game and also the player will be happy to play the game and also there might be no problem with it.

Yes i also believe that it should be happen, if any game needed the earlier version of the game then the publisher should sell as the update version of the game, they should not sell as it different game. This very bad, but i have played the TC and the game was there in the system, due to which i was able to play the AP game on the system. I was believing that the AP can be installed alone on the system and also it will work and it might be proper to play the game.

If you are having the X-Tended Mod then you will be able to install the X3: Albion Prelude game and also it work, as i have tried it and it has worked for me, so you can install the game and the previous game will overwrite with the files of the new game so you can go for it.

So now i can install the game, as i am having the X-Tended mod so i will get the X3: Albion Prelude game and start playing, so thank you for the information which you people have told me.