Thread: No sound while playing Risk Factions

No sound while playing Risk Factions

Recently I have installed Risk Factions on the computer of mine. After playing the game for couple of minutes i observed that there was no sound while playing the game. are facing the same issue? If so than let me know about it. If you have managed to resolve the issue then tell me what are the troubleshooting steps do you have taken? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: No sound while playing Risk Factions

To get the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating systems do you running? What is the configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer?
    Do you have installed all the drivers so that the game can run smoothly on the computer?

Looking at the problem I am suggesting following steps which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You have to click on the Start button and Click on the Control Panel.
    2. Now click on the Hardware and Sound and then go for Sound.
    3. In the Sound window you have to click on Communication tab and after that select ‘Do Nothing’

Another solution which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should set your speaker to Stereo.

Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the sound card drivers on the computer. Well you can get the same from the official website of the sound card manufacturer. You should download as well as install the same on the system and after installing the latest version of the driver you will need to reboot the computer.

Very first thing I wanted to tell you that you should restart the game as well as computer and if the problem is resolved.
    I wanted to know whether the issue is being faced with this particular game or other program as well. So try to use different program on the computer. Also you can use the speakers on the different system so that you can get the idea whether the issue with the speakers or operating system itself. Once you have done with the above mentioned tell me about the output which you are getting.
    Also make sure that the speakers are properly connected with computer and they should be turned on. Finally you should check that the speakers are not mute.

After going through the issue of your I am suggesting that you should install the latest windows update on your system. You should visit the official site to get the Windows update on the computer. after installing Windows update you will need to reboot the computer.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

The above mentioned problem might be happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. so far I am not aware of any other solution apart from the above mentioned one. I am hoping that the developer of the game will release the patch as early as possible.