Thread: Want to know how ranking system are calculated in Risk Factions Game

Want to know how ranking system are calculated in Risk Factions Game

As I’m playing the Risk Faction Game, I would like to know how is the ranking system is calculated in the game. When is the points deducted or the gained .so anyone knowing about this just please help me out. Since this is my first time playing the online games so if I get to know the working of the online ranking system in the game it would be easy for me to gain it faster.

re: Want to know how ranking system are calculated in Risk Factions Game

I got your point but want to know which game you are talking about. Are you talking about the online games or the local game you play on the console. Because there are two types of version from where you can increase the rankings in the game. So if you specify in which you want to increase your rankings then it would be easy for me to provide you details.

Actually I’m asking about the online gaming rankings for the risk faction game. So I would like to know that if any one of it exit from the game, then how does it effect in the rankings. As I’m concern about this as playing it online will help me somewhat to know how the ranking system functions in the game.

As you are looking for the online ranking system in the game. Then the ranking system works the same as it works with all other online system. If you gain the points and complete the stages with the objectives assigned, then you will gain the points faster and which will affect the game ranking system .

According to me while playing online game of the risk faction what I have noticed in this game is that the whenever a player don’t play and exits from the middle of the game, the players winning after it does not get benefit for the winning the game and the rankings remains the same. So I think this is very disappointing thing. I think they should change the way of the ranking system. If the player exists from the middle of the game the points of that player should be freezed immediately and let the players behind him gain the ranking

Yeh … I have seen the same thing. Players in the game sometimes does not play the game and see the same points and still there is no change in the ranking system. So I guess the ranking system seems to be faulty.