Thread: Can X3: Albion Prelude and XTC work together

Can X3: Albion Prelude and XTC work together

I was planning to install XTC but, I have a query. Can anyone help me out of this problem because I am really confused what to do? I have installed the X3: Albion Prelude previously. Now is there any possibility to install the XTC over AP then could I able to start the game together or not? Is this right, or I have to wait till the update of the Albion comes out in the market to make in order to work with the XTC? Have I done right or do I have to follow some other procedure? Please help me out.

Re: Can X3: Albion Prelude and XTC work together

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the XTC, I would say you no, there are no chances of working the X3: Albion and XTC together. So gradually, you will have to wait till the new version comes in the market. The patches are not designed to work with the big mods. So, pretty hard luck, wait till new version comes out.

I am having the same problem too. But I am still waiting for the new version to come. Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any other suggestions would be very helpful. Is there some other solution? Please help.

Let me explain you clearly so that you guys will get an idea. It is not possible till now as it is previously stated that it is not possible to do so. This is because the when you install the XTC, it would trash/remove everything that the Albion has got. There is a possibility that if you have a folder name of the game X3: TC on your system, then it is possible to extract files that you have lost. The option of the multiple installs at a time allows the X3: Albion Prelude to do so. That’s all, from my side. Hope it would be helpful to you.