Thread: Use of Rage quitting in Risk: Factions

Use of Rage quitting in Risk: Factions

Recently I have bought the game Risk: Factions, so I like to play this game for much of the time. This is really the good game I have seen, the thing that I have seen in this game is also very much impressive. So as I am new to game I don’t have that much of information about this game and its features. I just want to know what is Rage quitting in this game. What happen if I decide to rage quit. So I just want to know about this rage quit. So if you have any of the ideas or suggestion then please does the reply. Your reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Use of Rage quitting in Risk: Factions

I think this will help you to get victory in this game if we make the use of these Rage quitting in Risk: Factions. And this is also some of the time useful when someone is going to get victory on you and you make the use of the Rage quitting avoiding the chance to take over your territory. But the thing is that the games are still goes ON if someone quits the game.

According to my information if there is the battle between the two players, and out of two if one of the player is decided to quit then the win will be count on the winners rating. However this thing mostly happen when one of the player knew that, he will go to lose the battle.

So this are the thing in this game is predefine for the benefits for the player whose will be the winner for the battle.

The thing that I know about this rage quit, is that this is not the good thing for the multiplayer mode. Because if you are going to get the victory on your opponent and if by chance your opponent have make the use of the rage quitting then there may be the chance that you go to lose that victory, so I think that it should be fix in the next version of this game. Because this is totally cheating that the one who have to get the victory lose it due to the available of the rage quitting features in this game.

This is the feature that can be used in this game if you are playing this game in online mode, because today I am playing the game online and I have seen that while I am very close to the victory. The next player who have join me for the battle just make the use of these rage quit and I have to miss those victory, so this thing is really annoying for this game. So I think that this rage quitting issue have to be fixed.

This rage quitting feature is good for the losers. So I always not making the use of such feature I always try to get victory over my enemies and if I can’t get the victory I just like to lose the battle instead of using this rage quite. May be this is the good thing for the objectives rather than map dominance.

Making the use of the rages quitting is the best option support for the player. With the help of these features you can make the use this option whenever you are losing any of the battle, so this will protect you from the losing battle. So the rage quitting option are available for quieting the battle that the player going to lose.