Thread: How to connect the ‘Risk Factions ‘with another port

How to connect the ‘Risk Factions ‘with another port

Hi friend recently I have bought the game ‘Risk Factions’ for my Xbox 360, so I have seen this game is good to play. There are many of the things in this game which is good and impressive. So as I am new to this game I just want to know more about this game. The main thing I wants to know is to connect this game with another port to play the multiplayer mode, I have try many of the things but still I have not able to connect this game with another port. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the solution or the ideas then please let me know.

Re: How to connect the ‘Risk Factions ‘with another port

According to my information there are the multiplayer feature in this game is available, by which you can join the different port and play this game with the different player. So for that there are the inbuilt option available in the option for this game. So with the help of this option you can make the connection of this game to the different port, but for that you must be connect to the net (Xbox Live). So you just try to verify the connection and then retry to get connect with the another port.

I have this game and place thrice the days, while playing this game I have still seen the single issue. And mostly I play this game in multiplayer mode only. So there are no bugs or the issue in this game for supporting of another port. May the connection is not properly or the port that you are trying to get connect is not properly or it is invalid port.

This is the simple thing to make the connection of this game with another port to make the connection. So for that you have to make the use of the game multiplayer setting to make the connection of the game with the port.
    So this is the good thing for the players who like to play the multiplayer mode.