Thread: What is the size of X3 Albion Prelude?

What is the size of X3 Albion Prelude?

I have very much interest in the strategic game and the X3 Albion Prelude has grabbed my attention. Can anyone here knows about this game size of the Albion Prelude? The internet which I am using is having a less bandwidth and I am not sure that I will be able to download the X3 Albion Prelude because I am having a fee GB space to utilize. Considering the information about this game I am thinking that the game size would not be so large to download. But I am not sure? Can anybody help me in solving this problem?

Re: What is the size of X3 Albion Prelude?

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the X3 Albion Prelude it you would require 1 GB memory space to download it and when you are downloading with the Terrain Conflict it would be around 8 GB.The series of the X3 Albion Prelude is a strategic game and occupies the Universe. So it takes the amount of 8 GB to be downloaded.

As I would say when I had downloaded this game the size was of 300 MB only. It was showing the 1GB when it downloaded fully it was only 300 MB.

Let me tell you something , the download which you have done is not fully downloaded. The partial file was downloaded. Because the X3 Albion Prelude itself requires 1 GB to download.

I had a problem too because, when I kept the files to download at around 3.00 am it was started and it was showing me that the 80% of the download was complete. Why is it so? Can anyone explain?

Let me explain you clearly, when you are downloading from the Steam the information given for the download size are not exact to what it is downloaded. The actual size of the X3 Albion Prelude is itself 1 GB. The reason is that, if you have already installed the X3 Albion Prelude TC on your system then the downloading will start from the 88% because the Client of the Steam calculates the total size including the X2 Albion Prelude TC in the total. That is all from my side regarding this topic. I hope it would be helpful to you all.