Thread: Why Risk Factions is freezing?

Why Risk Factions is freezing?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. Well I have installed Risk Faction on the computer of mine. I have tried to play the game for the initial few minutes and I have found that the game is freezing many times. I am not able to find out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the computer. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular issue.

Re: Why Risk Factions is freezing?

Well to find out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? if so let me know about the version of the drivers.

After going through the issue of yours I am suggesting that you should restart the game. if restarting the game did not seem to working than you should restart the computer and then try to play the game on the computer of yours.

There is need of the verifying the integrity of the game cache. You can use the following steps to do the same.
    • You should launch Steam on the computer and go for Library Section.
    • Now you have to right click on the game and click on the Properties tab.
    • After that click on the Local Files tab and click on the Verify the Integrity of the game cache button.
    • Once you have done you should restart the game and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am recommend following steps which you will need to perform the fix the issue of yours.
    1. You will need to launch the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete from the keyboard.
    2. After that you have to go for Task Manager and then go for Processes and click on the exe file of the game.
    3. Once you have done you have to set priority above or normal in the game.

It could be possible that the back ground process is interfering with the game and due to that particular reason freezing of the game is supposed to occur. Well what I am suggesting that you should clean boot the computer of yours.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solutions which you can try to fix the matter.

You should disable Vsync as well as antialiasing.

Second thing which you can do is enable tripple buffering.

Finally you should turn off the SLI / Crossfire in the game.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? if so than I am suggesting that you should disable the same on the computer and see whether you are able to fix the matter or not.

I think there is need of installing the latest version of DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer. What I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and get the above mentioned software. After installing the software you will need to reboot the computer of yours.

Mostly video games are having bug. Well I am highly suspecting that this particular game is having bug issue. So you should contact the developer of the game and tell about the issue which you are getting. the developer of the game figure out the bug from the code of the and they will fix the same. once they have fixed the bug they will release the patch which you have to download from the official site and install the same on the computer of yours.