Thread: Getting Mono sound on 5.1 speakers while playing X3: Albion Prelude

Getting Mono sound on 5.1 speakers while playing X3: Albion Prelude

Hello friends, i wanted to know that does anyone have the problem with the game on the 5.1 speakers. I am getting the Mono sound and also i was playing the game and also when i was playing X3: Terran Conflict then i was getting the problem with the game. So what it is the problem with the game and also is there problem in the game that it does not support 5.1 speakers. So please help me so that i can play the game. Thank you.

Re: Getting Mono sound on 5.1 speakers while playing X3: Albion Prelude

I think that the 5.1 speakers are not been comfortable with the game, i would suggest you to try the lower speakers, such as the 4.1 or lower than these, so it might be able to play the game and also you will be able to play the game with the proper sound which is been needed in the game.

If you were able to play the X3: Terran Conflict game with the proper sound and also the effect on the 5.1 speakers, then i do not think that the new game will should not work and also it should be work with this game and also it should give the effect. I think that there might be some kind of the problem with speakers, so i would suggest you to uninstall the driver of the game and install again so it will work for you and also you might be able to get the effect.

Well i wanted to say that the problem which is there in the game is due that you have not installed the software emulator for this game, earlier the game use to run on the sound card which is there in the game and also you were able to get the effect on the speakers, so you better installed it on the system and you will be able to get the effect and also you can use the 7.1 speakers for the game and also it is really great to play the game and also you will be like to play the game with the effect in the game.

I think that the emulator is not needed to play the game and i would suggest that you better use the 4.1 speaker and you will get the effect and also with one speaker nothing changes and also you will love to play the game.

The software emulator is necessary to play the game, if you are connected the system with the higher speakers, so you would better play the game with software emulator ALchemy, so you better get it and installed it on the system and also you will be able to play the game.

Yes the software emulator is been needed for this game and also if you will not able to get the effect of the game and also you will not be getting the game. If you are not having that software then i would suggest you to use some other which is worked as it is and also you will be able to get the game and you better install and play the game and also you will be get the effect of the game.

I am paying the game and i am having the X-Fi card, which i have installed earlier in the system, so i have installed the game on the system and i have played the game, it is working and also i am getting the effect in the game. So you can also try the X-Fi card on the system and also you will be able to get the effect on the system and also you will have not more issue with the sound of the game, so you can go for it and enjoy the game.

I would suggest you to use the Creative speakers and it is the best speakers to use it and also i am using those speakers for most of the games and it is been the best for the effect of the game.