Thread: Digital Deluxe Edition in Star Wars Old Republic

Digital Deluxe Edition in Star Wars Old Republic

Hello everyone, I got the game of star wars old republic as I have ordered it and I have started playing the game. But the problem is that I have not got any of the items that comes with the Digital Deluxe Edition Series, For example (Flare Gun, Training Droid, HoloDancer, HoloCam, Stap). It would be very interesting to play the game when these items are unlocked. But, why is it so that these items are unlocked? Do I have to wait for some email to receive or is there any problem ? Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Re: Digital Deluxe Edition in Star Wars Old Republic

Let me tell you something as I have understood your question properly. You will have to wait till 20th of this month as you will receive the email containing the code that would be very helpful to you in unlocking those mentioned Digital Deluxe Items. You have to just add that code to your account and the items will be unlocked.

Awesome. Really appreciated by your reply. Thus, I have to wait now till I receive the email as I am eager to use those items. Once these items are unlocked, it would be fun to play.

You should always keep in touch with your mailbox as you can receive the code at anytime. You should have got the crystal item. You can use that item in the game to change the color if the LightSaber.

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the star wars old republic you will be able to unlock the Digital Deluxe Edition Items only when you get the retail code and not the pre-order code.

I am too very fond of the star wars old republic game. I also pre-ordered the game as I was very eager to play the game very soon. But the problem is that I have only got the crystal item. That’s all , then where are the other items and how to unlock them. The crystal item I got that was because only because I ordered the early access. I am waiting for the other items to be unlocked.

Yes guys, it is mentioned that you get only access to all the items mentioned in the package when you enter the game code. The problem is that everyone thinks that it is the pre-ordered code to be entered, but that is not the thing.

I have too ordered the game and I got the early access. But I am confused that when I will get the game code where should I enter that game code. Can anyone explain me what is the procedure and where to enter the game code to unlock all the items.

I have understood your question and I would help you in solving this problem. When you get the game code the first thing you have to do is go to the official site of this game. After that go to your account and then enter the game code in the Code Redemption Center. This is the place where you enter the game code to unlock items that you have in your Digital Deluxe Items Package. That’s all from my side. I think it would be helpful to you.