Thread: Origin Product Code for ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Origin Product Code for ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Hey guys I have seen the demo for the game ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘, so I have just preorder this game to have. But before that I just want to know something about the mailing of the Origin Product Code. When did I get this Origin Product Code in my personal account and what is the need for this Origin Product Code. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion or ideas then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Origin Product Code for ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

I have got this Origin Product Code this 16th morning, in my account, so if you want to get this Origin Product Code just check your mail box may it will be there because I have got it on 16 December. So along with these you will get the product code also.

The mailing for this Origin Product Code is depending on the day that you have entered for the registration to have this code. So minimum it takes 30 days to receive from the days of registration.

That means to say if you have enter it before the 12th you are going to get 30 days from the 12th.

So there is the grace period so you have to wait till the grace period is getting over.

According to my information there is no use of this Origin Product Code, till the game officially released worldwide. So let the game released and after that you can preorder the Origin Product Code from the official link to get it works for this game. So because the thing is that if you have order the digital version of the Game from the payment card, so at that time they will deduce some of the amount for this game. And after the game released they will deduced the remaining amount, which were still have to pay for the digital version of the Game. And after that deduction the official Game Product Registration Code for the digital edition will be mailed to your personal account.

This Origin are e-mailing to the appropriate account with the Product Registration Codes for all those people who have pre-orders between 16th and the 19th of December. And if you still not getting these Product Registration Codes, then you can redeem or can call the customer service for this issue and delay.

This thing is all depends on the verification of the users and also with some of the internal criteria, the mailing of the Origin Product Code is totally depends on the day that you have make the registration for this code. So with some of the day’s intervals you will get this thing mail to your personal account.