Thread: How to change the lightsaber or blaster bolts in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’

How to change the lightsaber or blaster bolts in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’

Hi friends recently I have bought the game ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’, so this is the good game I have seen there are many of the things and many of the feature in this game that make the game more interesting. So while playing this game I am just got stuck over a location there I have to make the lightsaber or blaster bolts to purple, but however I was not able to change the color of these thing. So I just want to know is there any possibility to get color stones in-game or where do I get all the colors available? So if you guys have any of the information or any of the solution then please let me know. Thanks for any of the suggestions

Re: How to change the lightsaber or blaster bolts in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’

According to my information all the weapons that are used in the Star Wars have their own color. The Blue and Green is basically for the Light siders. Whereas Red is for Dark, and the common color for the both is Yellow, Orange, Purple and White.

Re: How to change the lightsaber or blaster bolts in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’

There are the thing that I have noticed in this game is that, all the Balls in this Star Wars had to be a rare color.

So as long as you can hold the lightsaber and for the mean time it is with the different color.

Mostly the color of the lightsaber or blaster bolts is done automatically in this game, there are also some of the changes is depends on the Condition of the game, the thing that I have noticed in this game is that as we try to make the use of lightsaber it seen in different color and while attacking it show the different color.