Thread: Minor Bug in X3: Albion Prelude decreasing performance

Minor Bug in X3: Albion Prelude decreasing performance

Currently I am playing the X3: Albion Prelude. Right now I am in going through the story. When I am in war zone, the battle ship seems to be spamming quite more missiles to my point. It seems to me the game massively decrease in performance. The system is:
    • AMD Phenom X2 quad core CPU (3.2 Ghz)
    • 6 GB ram, 1333 Hz
    • ATI Radeon 6570
    • 1TB HDD

Re: Minor Bug in X3: Albion Prelude decreasing performance

I don’t think that the massive number of missiles will affect the performance of the game in manner. AS you know that game is whole battle. There is no way to escape and there are plenty of ships attacking one another. So it is common that missiles flying around all over the screen. There is no need to reduce it and it also looks quite good in game. I really love to see them.

The game is famous for a new campaign and the matching missions. X3: Prelude Albion also deliver more than 30 new ships and stations, introduce improved graphics and a revised operating and stock trading.

X3 - Reunion and X3 - Terran Conflict are two completely different games. New engine and so, you know. When you speak of a GeForce 6, you mean more X3 - Reunion. Since I cannot confirm the bug but I had the option since release of the game always on the menu. ISTS and ran with me always with all the best performance and the whole cheese.

There is still much in Terran Conflict was significantly more complicated than necessary, and not because the task would be complicated but because no one had at Egosoft idea of ergonomics. I very much hope that they have taken this criticism to heart. Namely X3 is otherwise a great game, and with space games you will not, unfortunately spoiled lately. I was afraid that a redesign would be necessary to address the problems with the operation to get a grip. I hope really well with the latest, Rebirth is a modern interface to the start. Because that was what we were promised in the announcement: A complete redesign.