Thread: lost all save games after updating ‘Infinity Blade 2’

lost all save games after updating ‘Infinity Blade 2’

Recently while playing the game ‘Infinity Blade 2’, I have reached there at level 65. So there I have done some of the update for there in this game. So after that I have start playing the game again and I have seen that something happens and the game get froze and went completely black. The thing that I have achieved in this game are also lost after the update. And the option for the NG + is also disable. So what is this issue all about in this game after the update, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know? Your reply will be appreciated and Thanks.

Re: lost all save games after updating ‘Infinity Blade 2’

I think this is the updating issue, May some of the thing is missed during the update, so according to my suggestion you just try to make the new update of the game. Since this is the thing I have never seen before. So make the update and enjoy the game.

This type of the issue is normally have very minute chance to happen in this game, but this is mostly done after the update of the game or changing the character, that means to say that if you are trying to make the use of the new character to play this game then, you have to make the new collection for that character. So finally I want to suggest that this is not the bug or the internal issue for this game. So if the update is done and there is the loss of the data, then try to restart the game. May this will help you out to get over these issue.

According to my suggestion even I have also facing the same issue, that after the update I have lost the save for the game that I have make there in this game, that I have reach there at the level 45 and then suddenly the next time when I start the game I have found that , the location and the thing that I have achieved there in this game are all gone. So I have try many of the thing but not get succeed so because of that reason I think this is the bug in this game, that after the update the game some of the time lost the data. So I think this issue will be fixed in the Patch for this game or in the next version of the ‘Infinity Blade’

If this thing happens with you that you have facing the problems for the data loss, and then you just need to follow this thing, the first thing you can do is to start the game again to play. And the other thing you can do is to close that application from the toolbar at the bottom. Or you can start NG to go for the specific location that you have lost after the update.

Or there you can make the use of the setting, so for that you have to go for the setting and then you can open the slot which is filled with the recent activity.

May be after the update of the game, the entire thing in this game has changed as per the DLC content for this game. If the game is updated then the collection of the thing that you have made, for this game will also be updated. And also this type of the thing is not the game issue or the bugs, this may be due to the software malfunction.