Thread: Xbox 360 fail to recognized Chords in ‘Rocksmith 2’

Xbox 360 fail to recognized Chords in ‘Rocksmith 2’

Recently while playing the game Rocksmith 2, I have seen some of the issue with the chords, which I am trying to play the game with the help of the accoustic guitar. So I have connected that to my Xbox 360. But however I have tried several of the things but the system fails to recognize the chord that I am playing with there with my accoustic guitar. So I am very much confused by this kind of the issue. So what may be the problems it is, what I am missing here. Is there any of the solution do you guys have for this issue. So if you have any of the suggestion then please let me know.

re: Xbox 360 fail to recognized Chords in ‘Rocksmith 2’

There may be the chance that the problems is with the song only that you are trying to mastered, because there may be the bugs for that particular songs only, so the thing that you can verify the working of the chord is proper or not is to check with some of the other songs. If it’s works with the other songs then there are the chance for that songs issue only.

There are the things that you can do if you have this type of the chord issue is that you just have to make the use of the bridge pickup inspite of the neck pickup. According to my information the chord is recognized by the system if it is used bridge pickup, so may with these your chord will be recognized. Or the alternate method for this chord issue is that you have to make the use of the options menu to adjust the display lag correction, so if you see that the chord diagram actually meets the strings on the screen, then it means that the game recognizes the chords.

I think the connection of the accoustic guitar is not properly connected to the Xbox 360, so you just need to remove that and then reconnect it in the proper socket, and then reboot the game to play the game and to enjoy this game. And also there is no issue or the bugs in this game that are responsible for this issue. There is some of the connection or the internal option or the setting issue for this thing.

This may be happened if the connection of the system with the instruments is not proper, so just make the correction of the connection between the instrument and the System that you are using to play this game. However the alternate thing you can also do is to make the attempt for next or some different songs that are present in the list.

So just play for some of the time with that particular songs and then try to play with the same song where you are facing this kind of issue.

Re: Xbox 360 fail to recognized Chords in ‘Rocksmith 2’

I need dead space 3 save file chapter 6 for pc please.
    thank you

Re: Xbox 360 fail to recognized Chords in ‘Rocksmith 2’

Quote Originally Posted by hambos View Post
    I need dead space 3 save file chapter 6 for pc please.
    thank you
    You can download the save game of Dead Space 3 game from this link - Dead space 3 PC save game location. I think that all the chapters are completed in that save game and you could start to play or load the chapter 6 of dead space game in your pc easily from the given options.