Thread: Gameflow in Trine 2

Gameflow in Trine 2

Hello friends, there is a small game flow in the game which is been seen in the game. I do not think that anyone might have noticed it in the game. I have noticed it, there is small game flow in the game which is that the bottle happens to fall into a water boiler which creates bubbles, the boiler stops creating them. So i do not think that anyone have seen it and also you might not be knowing the reason why. So kindly tell me what you think about it and also if you have observed in the game then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Gameflow in Trine 2

I have not see any sort of the problem in the game and also i have played all the level, i was main focusing on the game then on the other things, which might be the issue that i have not see the gameflow in the game. So i would appreciate that you have seen it in the game and thanks for sharing the information.

I have also seen the same gameflow when i was at level, when i saw it then i was thinking that it might be problem with the game which i have purchased, but now i think that it was the problem in the game, the gameflow which is there in the game is not major issue, so you can play the game and also it is not affecting when you are playing the game.

The developer of the game have already seen that problem which is there and there are trying to fix the problem, so i think you might be able to get the gameflow proper in the update of the game.

That would be great and also it will be nice if the developer of the game will fix the gameflow, i have doubt, why there are so many problem in the game and also the developer should check the game and should be released. The developer of the game always release the game then try to fix the problem which is there in the game which is not good.

I also agree what the above user have told, i would say that the developer always check the game, i have seen that the user who are playing the game are been detecting the problem which is been there in the game and the problem is been reported to the developer of the game, after that the developer see the problem and try to fix it, even in the fixing the problem it takes long time to make it proper.

I do not find any game flow in the game and i have played the game and also i have played the same thing again in the game, so you better play the game and see that it might be the problem in the system.