Thread: Trine 2: Bouncing bug

Trine 2: Bouncing bug

Hello friends, i have heard that there is a bouncing bug in the game, i do not know how many have seen in the game or not. I have not played the game till yet, so when i will play the game then i would come to know and also does anyone have seen the bug in the game or not. So if you have seen then please tell that where it is and how did you notice it. Thank you.

Re: Trine 2: Bouncing bug

Yes there is a problem in the game and also you will be able to see the problem which is there in the game. So when you play the game then when you conjure a box on top of a bouncy mushroom, and jump under the box, so the box will keep you under the mushroom. The character which you will be playing in the game will be at the zero altitude, with flying animation. You will be able to move to the right or left when you will be on the top of the mushroom, but you will be not able to bounce on the it and unless and until you switch to the another character. The problem which is there in the game will be soon fixed with the update of the game.

The above user have told you the correct bug and the bug which is there is not making you to bounce and also it make you able to play the game, so i think you have to wait for the update of the game and also you will be able to play the game.

I have not seen kind of the bug in the game, i think the user which has told you the bug, might nor be able to play the game and also he might be feeling tough to complete the game, which is the reason that it is been telling that it is the bug in the game.

I do not agree with the above user point and i think that the above user might be lucky to get away from the bug and also the bug which you are taking about in the game, it is there and it not making you to bounce when you reached at the box and when you are the top of the mushroom. So i think that the developer of the game should try to fix it and also make a patch release of the game which the problem is not been seen in the game.

I have seen an article from the Frozenbyte, that the bouncing bug which is there cannot be fixed, if the developer of the game go for the fixing of the bug then it will be very complicated and also the game will be totally changed which they do not want to happen to the game. They have also told that you are been able to jump and walk over the vines in the intro levels. So i think we have to play the game as it is.

If the developer of the game have told that thy can't fix the bug then they are not capable for making games. If the developer cannot fix the bug of the game which is been made by him or its team then he is not said to be developer.

I was thinking that i was the only person who is getting the problem, but there is also someone else who is also getting the problem and also i would suggest the developer to solve the problem which is there in the game and we can play the game as without any error.