Thread: Unable to play battlefield 3 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 and 285.62 driver

Unable to play battlefield 3 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 and 285.62 driver

HI, i have installed NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 GPU in the machine and having problem with the game i have mentioned in the title. Actually when i was searching about the drivers for the hardware i have installed i came to know that there is a problem with the driver version itself, so is it true? And if so then what could be the solution for the same? any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to play battlefield 3 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 and 285.62 driver

when I was searching about the same on internet i came to know that somebody is saying as there is some problem with the game itself and some of them are blaming the drivers that we have installed. Actually the thing should be like the driver version we have tried must not be compatible with the game and we must have to make use of the one we were using previously. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to simply reinstall the drivers once in the machine and see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation in the same?

And while installing the driver you should ensure like you are not installing the same driver that you have mentioned in the title rather you should try to install the one which you must have gotten with the hardware you have bought.

i was also getting the same problem with the game you have mentioned but that was actually because of the Over clocking i have done in the machine. thus if you have done any such thing than you should simply downclock it and see the results.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned below because they have also mentioned the same thing for the game. Though they haven’t discussed about the same GPU model that you are looking for but still you may get some solution for sure.

And while installing the driver you should ensure like you are not installing the same driver that you have mentioned in the title rather you should try to install the one which you must have gotten with the hardware you have bought.
    That’s what i am not getting over here, like i have gotten the one which i have mentioned and installed in my machine. any idea from where can i have those previous drivers once again installed in the machine?

Anyways see i have mentioned the specification as well, there isn’t any problem with the hardware specification as well.

Amd Athlon II 640 quad @3ghz - CPU

4gb ddr3 1333mhz - ram

motherboard : Msi 770-c45

GPU- Nvidia Msi gt 240 1gb ddr3

That’s what i am not getting over here, like i have gotten the one which i have mentioned and installed in my machine. any idea from where can i have those previous drivers once again installed in the machine?

see you can simply download those previous version drivers from here itself, but still i don’t think that will help you for the same but still as above user mentioned you should at least try for sure.

While you open the LINK you’ll get the option below for the older versions driver.