Thread: Should there be a Riff Creator in Rocksmith game

Should there be a Riff Creator in Rocksmith game

Hello friends, I love this game and the game is really great game to play, I was waiting for the game but I was having a suggestion and advice that there should be option of the Riff Creator in the game, so that the user can create its own riff for the game. This is what I am thinking and it should be given to the developer so that we can get it in the game. So what you think about it and also what suggestion you are having it. Thank you.

Re: Should there be a Riff Creator in Rocksmith game

I think that the suggestion which you have told and also you will be nice to play the game and also it will be overmuch great to play the game and we can create the riff as per we wanted in the game. So the suggestion which you have told is the best and also good to apply in the game.

If Rocksmith game has the riff creator then it would be a IMHO compose which is the studying method the best equipped game for all time with no living creature could even verge on the level of epicness Rocksmith game could accomplish I know imp simply one small fellow and not that foremost to the comprehensive view of your team but if there is one thing that could make me sing out with delight is putting the fitness in make our particular riffs and share them to the RS cooperative. Probably it would be able to be a major pitching indicates for RS 2. I know I could pay for this assuming that it was DLC for RS 1

I think that it will be the great idea and also I would suggest that you better send it to the developer of the game and I am sure that the developer of the game will be surely worked on it an also it might be helpful for us and also for all the Rocksmith game lovers.

I was also thinking the same and it would be great and also it is nice to been added in the game and also it will be great to play the game. So the riff creator will be the best option and it will be nice. So the developer should be added in the game and also it will be nice to play the game. So I think the developer should read the suggestion which is been added in the game and also it will be nice to play the game with own created riff.

I really love the game and also I love the suggestion which is been given by the user, is the riff creator is been added in the game then it would be great to play. I like the solid tab which is there in the game, I love that option and also it is the best to get and also to use in the game.

Thank you guy for the comment and also for the thoughts you have given to me, i think that the developer of the game would put in the game and it will be the best and also you can get it.