Thread: Trine 2 update v1.07

Trine 2 update v1.07

hello friends, i am here to know about the Trine 2 update v1.07. i found lots of errors in this. i tried many things to solve this but cant get any solution for this. please anyone has any idea about this update of december 9? game is really good but after this updates there are lots of issue for me. anyone else have any problem with this?

Re: Trine 2 update v1.07

Yup, you are right, the game is really nice and have lot of fun thus far. as you said about some problem in this game, i also have some issues after this update. we play this game in our group and after this update we unable to play against each other. actually we both have different OS, i have windows and he has mac, and i just heard that there are no updates for Mac, but is it not possible to fix it?

To the OP, i must say that it is not possible to play till both versions are updated to the same. if you want to try for this than just try to edit the data files on PC. try this trick, rename the 1.07 version files, than game be like its on 1.06 version. May be because of this you can have some issues, but this is only thing you can try with this. Just let me know what happend after doing all this.

There are actually some text files are there, but i cant understand how to edit them, i mean from where i can edit? in some games we just add minus sign in the entry, but in this game i really not understand what to do.

Here i have some solution or i can say some changes that you have to do in options.txt file. You just have to add the minus sign in this code, before 1.:setOption(inputModule, "DefaultAxisPointerSensitivity", 1). just try this, this helps me and hope helps you too.

While i am using Anaglyph 3D the cursor dissapears screen behind some objects. It is really difficult to play game without getting cursor. is there any way i can solve this? i get this problem after this update only. is there any options to disable the ingame cursor or we get solve this problem in next update?

I dont know much about this but, there are some ways to invert an axis by editing user binds files, actually at present i dont remember that correctly dont have gamepad to test it now, but i am sure whenever i get gamepad i will know you the whole tweaks for this.

i also have some problem with cursor while i playing game online multiplayer. and how much i remember, this is happend two times with me. once i notice that, one character dead and than also cursor appeared. i am not using any gamepad in this game. even this is also happend in previous update also and cursor disappear while i am going to write any message. this is happend all time and as i said its appeared after i dead. i dont know whats wrong with this. this is really annoying and really not understand how to solve this.

First thing, game is just awesome. i really like game. but here when i play game last night, it was crashes in out of limit. on each level, from level one, level two and so on, its freezes. this is really irritating to play, there are no doubt that game is nice but because of this update game going so badly. the only solution to move on the next level is, i have to move my friend on check point and than he reinviting me for the game. this way we play 10 levels.

For me its trouble free. i play this game for whole day, but for me its like bread on butter. really nice game for me.