Thread: Performance of Infinity Blade 2 in iPhone 4

Performance of Infinity Blade 2 in iPhone 4

Few days ago the Infinity Blade 2 had launched. The sad thing is it is only available for ios platform. The devices which are running ios 5 or later are compatible with this game. I mean all the ios devices including iphone 3G and later, iTouch 3G and later as well as ipad are capable to run this game. I had played the Infinity Blade 1 and I love it. I am eager to download this new game. Currently I am using the iphone 4S. I have heard that there are few bugs in the game. So I want to know is this game can be really playable in iphone 4?

Re: Performance of Infinity Blade 2 in iPhone 4

Epic Games has released second minor update for Infinity Blade II and it is now up to version 1.0.2. In reality it is still important because of an update, while not introducing new gameplay from the point of view, corrects a serious bug reported by many users: one for the rest of the progress addition to the interference has been corrected (we hope!) Epic Games wanted to apologize to our users by giving some items for free.

The graphics performance of Infinity Blade II impressive, it was the presentation of the iPhone 4S . The game makes use of whole-heartedly the new A5 processor found in the 4S iPhone and iPad 2 . The game is also playing on the iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone and iPod touch, third and fourth generation. However, that does not count the game on these platforms will look as beautiful as the iPhone 4S and iPhone 2 . Infinity Blade II is a universal app, which means that after you purchase it at full resolution can play on your iPhone and iPad .

Some players report problems with saving their progress in the game. We suspect that a future update of the game will solve this problem. Would you not at risk, we recommend you to this update waiting game before you buy.

Infinity Blade 2 is now one of the first games released for iOS with the use of dual-core A5 chip from Apple. The dual-core processor is in the form of the SGX GPU 543MP2 dual-core graphics to the side. The iPhone 4S, is in terms of computing power, identical to the iPad 2 - only these two devices are able to represent all effects on Infinity Blade II. Apple has placed great emphasis in the design of the A5 on an adequate GPU performance.

The second part of this saga Infinity Blade develops its full graphical potential by using the latest technology engine Epic Unreal Engine 3 fully operational in the A5 processor devices such as the 4S iPhone and iPad 2.

The game sometimes lacks fluidity on my iPhone 4even after a reboot after as well as re-installing the game and a few bugs (including avoidance) are also present. But otherwise it is beautiful and exciting.

The battle is being fought by Infinity Blade II also in the hardware and to participate are the two most recent models of iPhone: The iPhone and iPhone 4 4S. A5 processor performances are really capable of accelerating heavy load of games like Infinity Blade II?
    The iPhone 4 is nothing less than "ridiculous" iPhone 4S, Infinity Blade II is charged in advance. Here, we focus on the fluidity of the game, showing separately the two devices at the same stage of the game: in this case the iPhone 4 is "harder" than the iPhone 4S.

It was not expected, but probably not until this point: the iPhone wins hands down and 4S on "stress tests by Infinity Blade II" with any particular problem. The iPhone 4, despite a year and a half old, gets along very well. However, in the early stages of the game can attend the occasional slowdown, but completely absent from the iPhone 4S.

Outstanding! This means that the 4S is far from being exploited; I do not think the new fund to that of Apple hardware that is seven times more potent in the management of graphics is limited to "only" the most fluid 4. However, the iPhone 4 large, 18 months and is still superior to the Android Market