Thread: Is it mandatory to keep tuning in Rocksmith?

Is it mandatory to keep tuning in Rocksmith?

It seems to really frustrating that guitar tuner is prompting every time in the game. I wanted to know whether there is really need of keep tuning in Rocksmith? Do post your speculation over here in the game.

Re: Is it mandatory to keep tuning in Rocksmith?

I am not having any issue in case the tuner is coming out in the game. I am bothered about that Rocksmith is not the accurate game.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the if any of the single string is going out of the tune then you will not be able to score appropriately into the next song. You will not be able to know at which moment you are supposed to lose the tuning in the game. so you will need to tune so that you can score well in the game.

I have noticed that the guitar is not supposed tuned by using the song tuner. I used to check the harmonics before the beginning of the songs and you have to see that the guitar is supposed to tune itself. I am not so accurate in playing but I can find out something happening wrong while hearing the chord in the game.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you that the tuner from the main menu and the tuner which is opening into the tune check are the same. I am wondering that the tune check which is coming up is did not seems to accurate than that of the actual tuner.