Thread: Getting no option for New Game + for my character in Infinity Blade 2

Getting no option for New Game + for my character in Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I am not able to get the option for the new game + for my character in the game, I have defeated the God King then also I was not able to get the option of the new game + in the game. So does anyone else is also getting the same problem which I am getting, I have completed the 40 level in the game, which is more than enough to get the new game + option and also I have defeated the God king. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Getting no option for New Game + for my character in Infinity Blade 2

There is lot of the problem with the new game + option in the game and I think that the problem will soon be solved by the developer so that you will be able to get the game and also you use the option which are there in the game.

I also agree with the above user and I think that the update of the game will be out and you will be able to solve the problem and the new game + option is been available, but I have got the option available when I was playing the game and I was at the 60 level of the game, so if you can at that level and you better try to defeat the God King again. I have done like that, as I have defeated the God King many times then I have got the option for the new game +.

I think you will be able to get the option as you go at a little high level in the game and also you will be able to get the option and also you will be able to play the game in new game +, so go on the higher level then try the option for you.

I would suggest that you better try to change the character and see that are you getting the problem which you use to getting it, if you are still getting it then it will problem of the game, so you better re-install the game and see that it is working for you.