Thread: how to achieve Icebreaker achievement in trine 2

how to achieve Icebreaker achievement in trine 2

i recently played the game and i was struck to achieve the Icebreaker achievement and find it difficult to proceed further. i require help regarding this. are there any guys already played with it or anyone can suggest tips for doing so..

Re: how to achieve Icebreaker achievement in trine 2

i really liked the game and i had a great experience and the thing which you are mentioning is possible by means of warrior and i did the same with it. it is indeed a tough job.

for this to do you require to locate 3 goblins and further to block their attack with the "ice shield" . to be able to perform this, reset your skills to boost it, and in addition to this, to smash them at the time of three goblins are free zed, make use of the "charge" attack. this will enable you to proceed further.

i did some experiments on the game and found myself that when you begin with trying off tring of the shield method you will find that it will appear for far quicker / easier to do this with the ice arrows, and there is indeed no need to have a wait for enemies to attack multiple times and simply shoot 3 guys. afterwards to finish them off, just make a swap out the skill to charge .

it is better to find the solution by playing the game and understanding each part where you will find some ways to proceed further with extra points. so in this case , I made a attempt with the ice arrows also, but they make damage, and there is a possibility of getting goblins killed. and on my side its not a difficult task to do. however i was unable to locate the Floral Feast achievement in the bet. but i am trying to play further to get with it.

i also tried as i was indulged deep in this game but unable to get with it as the shield took more time. and in addition to this, the first thaws before the 3rd freezes. i am rather able to freeze them with Arrows, but the main issue is that there is a damage for goblins. they end up breaking that way usually.

yes i am able to do it with after several attempts. there was no possibility to with the ice arrow. and to the assumption i think that you can be able to do with the knight freezing one enemy and then standing between the other 2. but in this case you need to make the assurity of making use of both ice arrow upgrades. this will enable and you might get some hint or clue to step further. remember one thing that when i shout them it is very easy to kill the guy. but when you come across the method of shouting frozen arrows it appears to be a tough job. you need to try this.

it can prove some easier way by making some achievements together. with other players in coop there can be maximum possibility of icebreaker achievement.

there seems to appear another method to do this. you can simply do this achievement in the start Mission 5 where you come across Petrified Tree . and according to me you'll get to the 1st enemy battle area after passing all the puzzles from the starting. there is a much possibility of handling of fully charged ice arrow as there are bigger goblins. after experiencing the game i came across and found the method to do it.

the first step which i tried is by
    • Cloaking, and then went on the platforms, killed the 2 goblin archers the reason behind to do this was there was a possibility of getting hit by other goblins.
    • Land and freeze one or several big goblins
    • just levitated The 3rd goblin near them and afterwards fast switched to thief ice arrow, frozen.
    • Charge near them.and the Knight.

the handling of ice arrow works very fine as you are getting 4 or 5 big goblins and for Icebreaker achievement, this mission will prove to be an appropriate one.

in my case i performed it by the means of making use of Thief to freeze 3 goblins by arrows. after this i just throwed his Hammer and shattered them. i switched to the Knight for doing this. while gaming i experience some tough situations not making the goblins kill one another where you find it difficult to deal with it.

the time require to unlock is very difficult. i had my checkpoint near after infinite attempts , and i I did it in the encounter in the starting with crawling creatures that come from boiling cauldron. there can be a possibility that the working should be well if you consider BTW plank drop.

there was a method mentioning the job to be done by means of hammer . but i found some easier jobs than by doing this. with frozen arrows i simply froze 3 enemies and i would like to tell you that two frozing arrows skill will make the task quite simpler.