Thread: How can I beat Trine 2

How can I beat Trine 2

Hello friends, I have finished with the first run of Trine 2 and that is really a very enjoyable game. But I found that the game is very hard to play. I dont think that this should be in this way because it is a story telling game. so I am thinking that there should be some tricks to make that simple. And to know those tricks , I am posting this over here so that other people who are playing this game can give me some replies for this. If you have anything to share on this then you are most welcome. Thank you.

Re: How can I beat Trine 2

I don’t know about others but I play this as a thief and make use of the Wizard/Warrior just on very rare conditions. You will get a lot of space to play.

There is very simple concept of the game and that is there are total 3 totally dissimilar heroes who are having their unique abilities. This is the reason that the coop becomes much interesting. There are many of my friends who attempted to rush all the things but I don’t liked that. There is one suggestion for all the players of this game that they must not make use of the like hood to levitate an item on the item on which you are standing.

Just keep on playing the game and you will automatically have an idea to beat this. Reading the tricks will not help you with this, you need to have practice.