Thread: Resetting character in NG+ will wiped out OG and NG+ save file in Infinity blade II

Resetting character in NG+ will wiped out OG and NG+ save file in Infinity blade II

Recently I have seen the problems in this game that while I try to make the use of the New Game +, to make the use of that option for making the new collection of the gold and also for resetting character. But after that I have seen that my save game for the OG and NG+ lost. I just very upset with this thing since it takes me 5 days to make the collection for the things in this game. But the entire things that I have made the save in the NG+ and OG are lost. So I just want to know why such thing happens in this game that when we make the use of the NG+ the thing will lost. So is there any of the information or any of the ideas you guys have then please let me know. Either this is a bug or I am too dumb to figure it out. PLEASE HELP!!

Re: Resetting character in NG+ will wiped out OG and NG+ save file in Infinity blade II

This is not the bugs or the glitch in this game, so if you have the lose of the file from the OG and NG+ while you make the attempt to play the NG+, then you just have to make the reinstallation of the game. The reinstallation will be fixed these problems.

Re: Resetting character in NG+ will wiped out OG and NG+ save file in Infinity blade II

Even I was also having the same issue, so for tat I have make the several attempt to fix this but not get the fix for this problems. So finally I make the new Download of this game and then install that and finally I have seen that all the Data lose or the save game is no more seen. So finally I just want to say that. Make the uninstallation of the game and then make the reinstallation of the new Infinity Blade II.

The file is still there in the game, so for this make the use of the File there in this game to get the access for the save folder, and also you need to make the delete of the SwordSaveX_0-1.bin from the folder because this is the OG game save. So I think this will help you to get the lost save file.

I think you should restart the Rebirth 1, where you have just reset your entire character, and also there are the Infinity blade 2 manual, there I have read that the resetting of the character will going to reset the things that you have make still, so for that reason I think this is the Glitch that with the use of the feature for resetting the character we have to lose the save file for the game. So this needs to be fixed.

This is not a bugs or anything else in this game. This is the inbuilt thing that if you are trying to make the new character in this game then you just has to make the unique and the personal collection for this thing in this game.

So I think that if you are trying to make the new character and also the new mode to play this game then you just have to make the new collection of the things for that new character.