Thread: Heavy weapons in Infinity Blade 2 is worthless

Heavy weapons in Infinity Blade 2 is worthless

I like to play the game ‘Infinity Blade 2’ thrice the day in my iPhone, this is really the good game. But while playing the Infinity Blade 2. I have seen there are some of the enemies in this game that are so strong that even I make the use of the strong and Heavy Weapons on them it don’t make any of the damage to that enemies. So for that reason I think the Heavy Weapons are Worthless at some of the place in this game. So I just want to know whether the use of the Heavy weapons is useful or it is just the part of the other weapons. So if you guys have any of the suggestion for the use of the heavy Weapons in this game, then please let me know. Any of the ideas or the suggestion will be thanks.

Re: Heavy weapons in Infinity Blade 2 is worthless

This is totally wrong that the use of the Heavy weapons in this game is totally Worthless, because there are lots of need for these Heavy weapons since these Heavy weapons can be used for making more damage to the enemies as compare to the normal weapons. Some of the time this Heavy weapons can also be used for blocking the attack of the enemies and this is the best to block the attack of the enemies to improve the life statues and also these Heavy weapons are also used for increasing the hit points. So finally I think the use of the Heavy weapons is good in this game.

I make the use of these Heavy weapons most of the time because it provide lot’s of supports for me to kill the Enemies. And also if I make the use of the Heavy weapons then I don’t have to worry about the movement of the character from the place while making the attacks on the Enemies. The thing that I have to do is to only pressing the Attack button and with continues pressing, I can make the character to make several of the attacks on the enemies. Some of the time this also make the large combo on the enemies.

The disadvantage for using the Heavy weapons is that, while using the Heavy weapons we just lose the other styles. That means there are the disadvantage seen at the other styles of the character while we make the use of the Heavy weapons.

If we talk about combos in this game then the Heavy weapons is the best option to make use. With the use of these Heavy weapons we can easily beat the long Combos to the enemies. And also the effect of the Attacks by the Heavy weapons s also good and impressive.

So I don’t think that we should avoid making the use of Heavy weapons in this game.

There are losing of the style only if we make the use of the Heavy weapons but beside this we get the best Attacks and damage on the Enemies. So there are no more disadvantages I have seen by using these Heavy weapons. However I just want to say that the thing in this game and the weapons available in this game are all important and have the best of the use to make the location complete.

With the help of the Heavy Weapons in this game you can make the several huge attacks on the Villains in this game. The attack view by the heavy weapons is also good to see. The good graphical representation is seen their whenever the character make the attacks on the Enemies with the Heavy Weapons.

So I think the Heavy Weapons is the best feature and the option to make use to kill the Enemies in this game.