Thread: What is the estimated game length of Trine 2?

What is the estimated game length of Trine 2?

As the title saying what I wanted to discuss over here. Well I am looking to purchase Trine 2. Before I have purchased the game I wanted to know what could be the total length of the game? Let me know if you are having any idea on the same.

Re: What is the estimated game length of Trine 2?

I have come to know about that total length of the game is around 6 to 10 hours. There are people who have completed the game less than time of that. Also if I am not wrong the game play could be faster and easier into the Co Op scenario especially if you are a skilled players. There is another factor how fast you can complete the levels of the game. it means how you are supposed to collect all the xp and checking all the nooks and crannies. In short the game length is dependent how the player is supposed to play the game.

On Steam it is mentioned that it will have 10.8 hours after I have played the game very first time. However I was not rushing all the levels in fact I was looking for the level design of the game.

You should know that the Trine 1 was having the game playoff 1.7 hours and there was only 13 levels in the game. hence this particular game is quite small.
    Well I do agree with you that the length of the game is variable. That means how players are playing the game. according to me there is no issue if the game is small in the length but there should be great fun while playing the game.