Thread: Vsync option is not working with Trine 2

Vsync option is not working with Trine 2

I have recently installed Trine 2 game in my computer and after installing the Trine 2 ion my computer I have started playing the game. Now when I try to turn on the Vsync option in the Trine 2 game at that time it does not allow me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Vsync option is not working with Trine 2

You have mentioned that in your computer you are facing problem with the Trine 2 game. I will first tell you to check with different game you are able to use the Vsync option or you are getting the same problem? If same problem occur with other games also then there is something to do with the graphic driver in your system. Which graphic card you are using in your computer?

If you are experiencing problem with the Trine 2 game only and if with other games you are not facing any problem then I think problem is with the Trine 2 game. you have to uninstall the Trine 2 game from your computer and after uninstalling the Trine 2 game from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Trine 2 game again in your computer and after installing the Trine 2 in your computer you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

if you are using Nvidia graphic card in your computer then you have to open the Nvidia control panel in your computer and then you have to turn on the Vsync option from there and then you have to start the game and then try to turn on the Vsync option from there also and then your problem will get solved.

I have read your replies and with some games I am able to use the vsync option and with some games I cannot use the vsync option. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Trine 2 game in my computer and after reinstalling the Trine 2 game in my computer also I was facing the same problem. now after reinstalling the Trine 2 also I get the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

I am using AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card in my computer.

Well it looks like your graphic card drivers is causing this issue and that is why I will suggest you to remove the AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card drivers from your computer and after removing the AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card driver from your computer you have to restart the computer. now after that you have to insert the driver installation disk in your PC and then you have to install the AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card drivers again in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

Are you using the latest graphic drivers for the ATI which 11.11? if you are not using the latest drivers for the ATI then you have to download the latest drivers for your AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card and then you have to install the latest drivers in your computer and after installing the latest drivers in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want to download the latest AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card drivers in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the AMD and download it from there.

Or

You can download the drivers for AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

I have first uninstalled the AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphic card drivers from my computer and then I have installed the drivers again in my computer and after installing the drivers again also my problem doesn’t get solved. now after that I have downloaded the ATI 1.1 drivers and then I install the drivers and then my problem get solved.