Thread: In steam library Trine 2 game is not showing up

In steam library Trine 2 game is not showing up

In my computer I have downloaded the Trine 2 from the steam and then I have installed the game. now after installing the Trine 2 game when I open the steam at that time it does not show up in the steam. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. any help will be appreciated.

Re: In steam library Trine 2 game is not showing up

I have read the problem which you are facing in your system. I think you should close the steam in your computer completely and after that you have to start the steam again and then you have select show all games in the steam and then you have to check whether Trine 2 is there or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem by trying this steps and then your problem will get solved. first you have to restart the computer and after that you have to go to the official page and then try to buy the game and when you click on the buy at that time It will give you the message that you have already owned the game and also you will see the play button. Now you have to click on the play button and then see whether it launch the Trine 2 game or not.

As far as I know after trying the above solution your problem will get solved. if you are still facing the same problem after trying the above solution then let me know.

If after trying the above solution also if you are facing the same problem then you should also try to solve this problem by deleting the ClientRegistry.blob file from the steam folder and then you have to reinstall the Trine 2 game and then restart the steam and after that your problem will get solved. as far as I know by trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have first tried to solve this problem by restarting the computer and then trying to play the game from the official page but that idea didn’t worked for me. Now after that I have deleted the ClientRegistry.blob file from the steam folder and then reinstalled the game and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.