Thread: Trine 2 game stutters randomly

Trine 2 game stutters randomly

In my computer I have recently installed the Trine 2 game and after installing the Trine 2 game in my computer I am experiencing problem. in my computer whenever I start the Trine 2 game at that time game freezes for some time and then it start working normally. Please help me with this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: Trine 2 game stutters randomly

In your computer are you facing this problem with the Trine 2 game only then the problem is with the Trine only and if you are facing problem with other games also then something else is causing this issue. First check this in your computer so that you can understand the exact problem. if you want more information regarding this then let me know.

If you are running the Trine 2 game in your computer at higher graphic setting and you are experiencing this problem then I will suggest you to open the Trine 2 game in your computer and after opening the Trine 2 game you have to go to the graphic setting of the game and after going in to the setting you have to change the graphic options from higher to lower and after changing the graphic setting you have to check whether you are able to play the Trine 2 game properly or not. you should also try to play this game with the different resolution and after playing the game with the different resolution you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. I think playing the Trine 2 game with different resolution will solve this problem.

Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I was also experiencing the same problem with Trine2 game in my computer and after that I solve this problem by turning off the V-sync option. I think you should also turn off the V-sync option in your system and after turning of the V-sync option in my system game has started working properly. I think you should also try the same solution.

If the above solution does not help you to solve this issue then you have to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Trine 2 game from your computer and after uninstalling the Trine 2 from your computer you have to restart the computer and then you have install the Trine 2 game again in your computer and after reinstalling the Trine game in your computer you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

I have tried to run the Trine 2 game in my computer with lower graphic setting and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem with the different resolution and that doesn’t make any difference or not.

I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Trine 2 game in my computer and after reinstalling the trine 2 game in my computer also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem, any help will be appreciated.

It looks like the graphic driver in your computer are causing this problem and I will suggest you uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer you have to reboot the PC. After that restarting the computer you have to install the graphic drivers again in your PC and then your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also same problem occurred then you should download the latest graphic drivers for your graphic card from the internet. After downloading the new drivers for you graphic card in your computer you have to install it in your system and after installing the drivers in your system you have to check whether same problem occurred or not. I am suggesting you this solution because many times updating the drivers help us to fix this type of issue. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I will suggest you that you should check in your system whether latest Direct X is installed or not. If you are not using latest version of the Direct X then you should download the latest version of the Direct X from the internet and then you have to install that in your computer and after installing the latest version of the direct X your problem will get solved.