Thread: disabling of HUD in trine 2.

disabling of HUD in trine 2.

it is a great gaming experience and the trine 2 gave be better gaming experience platform , but if there are some means by which you are able to disable the character selection HUD then it would be better for me. suggest some means to do the same as it will prove to be an added advantage.

Re: disabling of HUD in trine 2.

if there is a option present , you can use 'hidehud 1' or 'cl_drawhud 0' to do this.

here i can say that it highly depends on which game you are playing for different commands. in addition to this , i can say that there is a Impulse of 200 in every Source game .and it can be said clearly that for all games the HUD is the same .

yes, it is but obvious that the hud off makes playing so much more immerse, cinematic, fun, and beautiful. the reason for release screenshots without the hud is that there is a cooler looking of the screenshots without a bunch of text all over the screen.

OK , but i think the option of hud is available to those who are new to the game. and there is a help provided so as to recognize the condition of playing and basic idea of game play. i think it depends on the user if they want the option or not. however, i can provide some means to do ,try with typing "showhud" into the console and it fully remove the hud. i ma not concerned with this particular game, but you can have a try for.

i found the answer for this , but it is unluckily not possible in version of PS3. by making use of some console commands , there is a possibility in the PC version . i doubt whether on PS3 that binding a key to the hideGUI command and release a patch will work in an console application.

ok if you are using PS3 version then it will be easy to use and you can do with the keyboard and the console on the PC is accessed with F8.