Thread: Battlefield 3 beta frames on dell xps 15-L502x

Battlefield 3 beta frames on dell xps 15-L502x

I try to download this Battlefield 3 beta games on this dell xps 15-L502x laptop and it fails at the middle stage. it didn't show any kind of error message or something else. i think there is compatibility problem has been presents on this laptop system. Can anyone describe that should this game works well on dell xps laptop or not. If anyone experience please share it now. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Battlefield 3 beta frames on dell xps 15-L502x

I think its an issue related to this frames per pixel. Battlefield 3's requirements on ultra are pretty high. You need to check the details about this on dell xps laptop. GeForce GTX 580 on 1080p ultra couldn't get above 70-80 fps with this game. Hence i would be think that you need to first set the frames per pixel rate on this system and try to download the compatible game setup file. then only you perform this online downloading and installation task on your laptop system. This is really work to fix the problem related to such gaming issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I think its an issue related to this frames per pixel. Battlefield 3's requirements on ultra are pretty high. You need to check the details about this on dell xps laptop. GeForce GTX 580 on 1080p ultra couldn't get above 70-80 fps with this game. Hence i would be think that you need to first set the frames per pixel rate on this system and try to download the compatible game setup file. then only you perform this online downloading and installation task on your laptop system. This is really work to fix the problem related to such gaming issues.
    For doing this task you can also use similar type of process on it. You can try to perform graphics driver update task on this laptop system. I would recommend to try this graphics driver update task on your laptop system. Thsi is really helpful to improve the grasphics perfrmance and perform this game downloading task in comaptible manner. use online help to do this task.

BF3 is just gonna be the next Crysis. Graphics will be great even though you only play on Medium. but yes, this graphics driver update task definable work to fix any video game compatibility problem. This is well and it will be work to fix your gaming downloading issue. For getting the full performance of the graphics card with such games you need to perform this driver update task. this is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    BF3 is just gonna be the next Crysis. Graphics will be great even though you only play on Medium. but yes, this graphics driver update task definable work to fix any video game compatibility problem. This is well and it will be work to fix your gaming downloading issue. For getting the full performance of the graphics card with such games you need to perform this driver update task. this is well for you.
    I guess I'm not going to run it on Ultra setting. Such Ultra setting most of the times can't work comfortably with this medium level system configurations. If you used similar type of setting on yuor laptop and try to performing this game downlaoding task, it makes problem. hence try to either improve system configuration or avoid this ultra setting. this is well for you.

Standard settings picked by the game and in 1600*900. Pretty decent. you can try to first set the graphics setting of your system with such screen resolution and advanced graphics driver. also there is necessary to insert the latest technology based graphics card on it. 100 fps on a 60Hz screen also helps to make the combination of game with your dell laptop. Then your system works well and you can able to play such games on this dell xps system.

I'm playing same BF3 games between 30-35fps on medium at 1366x768 on my dell xps 15. I used manual of the game for doing this downloading and installation task. i followed all the instructions that mentioned on this manual. May be you can try to do this task with the help of this game manual. also take expert advice.

If you got tips or better suggestion please do not hesitate. Its necessary to get the complete information about this issue. try to use the official siet help as well as user guide manual for getting more information. yes, this is best way to receive something interesting for ultra setting. then use it fully on dell xps system. keep this thing at the time of doing downloading and installation task.