Thread: Some multiplayer question about trine 2

Some multiplayer question about trine 2

I have preordered Trine 2 on steam and I am a newbie and I am having some question about the multiplayer game:
    • Firstly I want to know is that can we select the game in the co-op a server browsing system where it is list in order to join random people?
    • Or we have to enter the ip address of the one we want to join and who has purchased the game as well?
    • If I am playing multiplayer on steam with my friend then can I my other friend play from my computer using other controller like gamepad etc?

Re: Some multiplayer question about trine 2

I will like to help you here in short, when you will go online then you will find a server browser where all the games that you have purchased will be listed and here if you will have some of your friends who have also purchased the game then you will have a different bracket for the same so you will now just have to enter your friend ip address to whom you want to join on steam. There is no need to enter his ip address anywhere because steam does not use this functionality rather they have theirs.
    You can also play game in two player co-op from a single computer and you other friend can also join via internet and you other friend can connect other controller like keyboard/mice/ gamepad at the same time. Hope that was helpful.

I don’t think that it is possible that two people can play the same game attach to the computer via other controller because I have tried to do so and I have found that when one is using the controller and when the other is playing from keyboard then when anyone of them make move then it is considered as one, I mean it the one who is paling from the controller and the other is staying still at that time and when the one playing from the controller moves the cursor then both cursor will move. Also I don’t think that this is actually supporting multi controllers at the same time. I am very sure about the same because I have tried it out myself.

I don’t think that it is possible that two people can play the same game attach to the computer via other controller because I have tried to do so and I have found that when one is using the controller and when the other is playing from keyboard then when anyone of them make move then it is considered as one, I mean it the one who is paling from the controller and the other is staying still at that time and when the one playing from the controller moves the cursor then both cursor will move. Also I don’t think that this is actually supporting multi controllers at the same time. I am very sure about the same because I have tried it out myself.
    Here I will like to inform you that this was the issue previously but then now it has been solved with the multiple mice and keyboard option and it has been fixed recently so you can just update to the beta and enjoy that facility as well.

Here I will like to inform you that this was the issue previously but then now it has been solved with the multiple mice and keyboard option and it has been fixed recently so you can just update to the beta and enjoy that facility as well.

Hey I am thankful to you for addressing the update with me, I have now solved the issue by multiple mice and keyboard option, I don’t know how come I have missed this update because I have been sharing this problem on a no of forum but then no one had shared the same before. Anyways I am happy that I have no solved the issue and I am enjoying the feature as well. Thanks to you once again.