Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Stuttering on playing with GeForce GTX 560

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Stuttering on playing with GeForce GTX 560

I have recently bought my GeForce GTX 560 back at the start of September 2011, and currently when making an attempt to play a few of the new games, it appears to be giving me problems with stuttering. This was most obvious in Skyrim when anytime it gave the impression to be loading new landscape and such, it might suspend anywhere from one second to five seconds. Loading times between areas would vary from ten seconds to over one minute whereas the majority report one to three seconds loading times . I've created a video showing a number of this stuttering whereas taking part in Diablo three beta. Diablo three beta is fairly low in terms of system necessities, sadly, the video did not capture any very long pauses, however I've had it suspend for two or three seconds and then jump forward when a replacement result would seem on screen, etc. sit her anyone her can help me to get rid of this problem I would be really glad to know this

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Stuttering on playing with GeForce GTX 560

I know what the problem will be there are lots of article regarding this how to solve it their simple answer is to if the Hyper Threading is enabled, in your setting then just disabling it. An the process to doing so is very simple just Google Nvidia hyper threading stutter you will find billon of help how muchRAM do you have

No man this The issue does not appear to be hyper threading that result the stuttering because after doing what you says the issue is still exists. Do you have anything else as a solution I will be really glad and I have 6 GB of RAM

Yeah you are absolutely right that doesn't seem like stutter caused by intel hyperthreading. Seem to be like sort of a ram drawback. I see you have got 6GB ram. what number ram sticks and that size? ram must be running on the dual-channel mode see what the cpu-z says in the ; memory section on your motherboard. Also do not fail to remember to setup ram timings within the bios.

Even I had the same problem i had an similar issue that t you just face too....i recently brought an asus GTX 560 Ti 1gb DDR5.in the beginning put in the most recent drivers version 285.26....the games were running with no problem however while i shutdown my comp and again playing the game in a minute time ..all the games started stuttering terribly similar to yours.

I think this could be work the solution for those who have Graphic Artifacts and Screen Flickering for OC Card, stuttering problem in games and show gone blank screens
    • Remove your present driver in order
      Code:
      1 physx,
      2 nvidia update
      3 nvidia hd audio, 
      4 nvdia drivers
    • After that restart pc, plus load safe mode
    • Run driver sweeper, check (tick) nvidia show, nvidia physx and nivdia chipset
    • Press clean and reboot computer
    • Install drivers (275.33whql(the most stable drivers) -make certain solely install the drivers,uncheck the rest of the options inlcuding physx,hd audio,3d vision, nvidia update)
    • Try running a game. (run the sport without physx first, it's weird, but it worked)
    • If sucessful, visit guru3d.com to download the latest physx revision driver from there.

Install 275.33 for at this instant and wait till nvidia unharness one in every of thier latest most stable drivers...as far as i do know there aren't any problems with these drivers..they are the best and work nice for me with no issues

Hey really appreciate this it in fact work for me thanks man you are the savior however now I decided to uninstall the nvidia HD audio driver and my problem is now solved. Once I uninstalled the HD audio driver and had to restart my pc, windows installed a HD audio driver by itself and now games run smoothly

Hey you'll be able to simply disable the Nvidia HD Audio in device manager as I did back while it came out on the four hundred series cards. I also have it stop from the time while I just installed the new 580’s one year ago and that i have my friend disable it on his 560 a months ago. and you should solely download Nvidia drivers from Nvidia not 2nd or 3rd party web-sites. I additionally use 275.33 since June 1 at the time it released