Thread: Battlefield 3 crashing after playing 2 to 3 minutes on Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

Battlefield 3 crashing after playing 2 to 3 minutes on Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

Recently I have purchased Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 and I am trying to play Battlefield 3 on the computer of mine. after playing the game for 2 to 3 minutes the game is seems to crashing on the computer. I am not able to find out why the above mentioned issue is happening o into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Battlefield 3 crashing after playing 2 to 3 minutes on Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

In order to get the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer?
    Let me know whether you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer.

Re: Battlefield 3 crashing after playing 2 to 3 minutes on Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. you will need to disable the Realtek Sound Device from the Device Manager and you should try to use the non-Realtek sound card. You can have either internal or External.

If I am not wrong there could be an issue with the back ground process which are running on the computer. so I recommend that you should simply clean boot the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. In this particular process you will need disable the back ground process and see whether you are able to solve the matter. once you have found the back ground process which is causing the issue you should disable the same and boot the computer into the normal startup.

Well according to me you should adjust the graphic hardware acceleration.
    1. You have to click on Start and Run.
    2. After that you have to click on desk.cpl and press enter.
    3. You have to click on the Settings tab and click on Advanced.
    4. After that click on the Troubleshoot tab.
    5. Now you should go for Hardware Acceleration and move the notches to the left.
    6. Now you have to click on Ok button and see whether you are able to solve the issue or not.

I think you need to disable V-Sync on the computer.
    • You have to right click on the Desktop and click on Properties.
    • Now click on Settings and go for Advanced.
    • After that you should go for Open GL settings and click on Vertical Sync.
    • You should disable the same and click on the Apply button and see whether you are able to solve the issue.

After going through the issue of yours I recommend following solution which you can try.

You should Turn off SLI / Crossfire.

You should disable anti-aliasing and filtering.

I have seen number of users who are having the same problem which you have stated over here. I have found that the game did not seems to run properly if you GamerOSD present. So if you are having the same than you will need to uninstall the same. once you have done the same you should reboot the computer of yours.

There is need of updating of the graphic card drivers. You can get the same from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. Also if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and get the latest version of the DirectX. Once you have installed the both the software you will need to reboot the computer of yours. if you are having any query then feel free to ask about the same.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and after that you should reboot the computer.

I am doubting that there is an issue with the graphic card itself. So I am suggesting that you should visit the contact the technical support team and get the further assistance on the issue which you have stated over here. I am hoping that the technical support team help you out fix the issue which you have stated over here.