Thread: Anyone noticed this thing in the ‘Rayman Origins’

Anyone noticed this thing in the ‘Rayman Origins’

Hi guys recently I have bought the game ‘Rayman Origins’ and I like to play this game thrice the day this is the good and the best game that I have seen there, so last time when I was playing this game I have seen some of the different things there in the ‘Rayman Origins’, which I have never seen before. The thing is that one of the unknown character that have wear the Blue Hats and the Blue blanket on his body and just move from there, so after that I got confused about the existence of such character. So guys have you ever noticed such things there in this game. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this topic then let me know.

Re: Anyone noticed this thing in the ‘Rayman Origins’

I have played the game ‘Rayman Origins’ there I have seen many of the things that are in this game, there are many of the characters are also in there in this game that I have seen but not any of the hidden or unwanted character there in this game, so I think that may there are some of the glitch there in game that you are playing. So next time if you seen such things in this game or any unwanted character than please post the Screen shot here, so that even I came to know more about this hidden characters.

I think this is the glitch there in this game, since even I have also noticed some of the unwanted things there in the Rayman origin. So there may be the chances that this Glitch will be fixed there in the Patch for this game.

Even I have also seen these things in this game, so at starting I was also confused about this thing, but finally I have get the solution for this mystery. So may you this will solve your confusion, so the thing that I have noticed that it is ‘Tommy Gilligan’ who has dressed up as Mr. Dark.

So the next time if you seen that guys than see he is no one other than the ‘Tommy Gilligan’.

This may be the good thing for this game Rayman origin to have some of the secret thing and some of the hidden character there in this game. So I want to say that if the next times you will see this type of the character than just copy the screen shot and post that here and let me see that. Because still I have not seen such things there in this Rayman Origin game.