Thread: Rayman only have detachable body parts in Rayman Origins

Rayman only have detachable body parts in Rayman Origins

hi friends I have play the game ‘Rayman Origins’ this is good game and also interesting too, but some of things that are there in this Rayman Origins , which is quite confusing also. I have seen that there are some of the changes with the characters of this game. That I mean to say that the Rayman Friends and Enemies are undetectable, where as the Rayman is still the same as seen in the previous version of Rayman game. I have seen that the rayman is still with the detachable arms, head and foots. So I don’t know why the changes like that are made there in this game like this. So if you guys want to share any of the ideas or your suggestion on this Topic than please do the reply.

Re: Rayman only have detachable body parts in Rayman Origins

According to my information the Original version of the Rayman, all the character were limbless, these game mostly have the character which are limbless, this is the good looking for the character there in this game. So this is the Rayman game where this is the unique things that I have seen that there character are limbless.

This is one of the best core gameplay mechanics; however this thing is no more seen in the Rayman 2. This thing has been seen there in the game Rayman 1 because there are the chances for the player to make the use of the magic fist. And also this thing fails to come back to the Rayman. So the thing that I have noticed that if you have seen that when the character in this game duck there, then just there are the need to move on the plums and try to defeat the small Livingstones.

The main character Rayman have only the presences of the detachable body parts, this character are really interesting and the good for this game. This is the unique and the funny for the character to have this kind of the role in this game. I really like this character and the unique feature of this character. However this character is my best character