Thread: Framerate of Battlefield 3 in Dell XPS laptops

Framerate of Battlefield 3 in Dell XPS laptops

I am looking forward to install and play extreme games in Dell XPS laptop but i dont know whether it is the right choice or not. first of all i want to experience Battlefield 3. Can anyone tell me how much frame-rate i could get through it?

Re: Framerate of Battlefield 3 in Dell XPS laptops

All notebooks are tested at a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels. For the benchmark sequence, we have once again guided by our colleagues from PC Games Hardware, to allow a better comparison with desktop PCs. So is easy to reconstruct our Battlefield 3 game check on your notebook, we use to test the global video-game quality settings and disable frame limiting the vertical synchronization. In a 20-second, graphically demanding sequence in the mission "Operation Sword Breaker" We measure the average FPS of our eight notebook systems.

I agree with my predecessors, I was the alpha of my computer with 60-100fps fhd play in play, so shall you walk in any medium to low depending on the scope explosion

At Medium setting + Vertical Sync ON, it runs smoothly and with more than 30 fps. Individually they might even still make a couple of matters higher. Online, it runs smoothly too. I also installed the latest Nvidia drivers so the game should give the better performance (pre-installed) than the old one.

I have a dell xps. The beta runs in ultra 1080p.

PC gamers, keeps harping that FPS = PC because yes, at the base, the best FPS were created on a PC, yes, the gameplay combo keyboard / mouse is more intuitive and more nervous and more accurate and yes, the PC has better graphics, all these arguments are not to contradict, though the players are saying but the fact remains that consoles or PC console: it's a matter of taste, budget, practicality and need.

A system with Intel Graphics HD 3000 onboard solution falls out of the graphics benchmark. On laptops with this graphics unit could not be started Battlefield 3 and even then only when corresponding with extreme graphical corruption. We have tried this using four models made by Lenovo, Medion, Schenker and Sony laptops.

The action shooter Battlefield 3 is currently one of the most realistic game of its genre. By the Frostbite 2 engine missions and multiplayer battles are extremely visually enhanced. Along with this are the high demands of notebook hardware. Ultra-high graphics details only be overcome with the combination of Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and the current GTX series from Nvidia. It should be mentioned, however, that may convince even at medium detail settings, and an HD-ready resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, the optics of Battlefield 3.

The only hope is here in the Dell XPS 15 built better processor and more memory, because the test with a Core i5 and 4GB. It ranged in low resolution only for 35FPS.

Battlefield 3 is the new TOP game in terms of graphics. It would not surprise me if at all under a GTX 460M runs. A 8800 GT is faster than at least one GT555M and if a 8800 GT is really the minimum of 720p (1280 x 720), then one can hardly believe that more can GT555M.

Thus gets the beta period to the new EA shooter on older notebooks, at least the most out of hardware, provides new Nvidia driver in the Verde version 285.38 Beta ready for download.