Thread: Unable to link the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign

Unable to link the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign

Hi guys

I have just bought this game and right no w I am having a bit trouble to system linking for co-op campaign I did many attempt but every time I am not able to achieve any result in fact I have tried this with my friends console while connecting them troughs the wireless router but they don’t recognize each other campaign game at all now I have set both of them to the "Open to System Link" network. First I thought it might be the connection problem but doesn’t look like that as while I enter Halo Reach multiplayer through the Combat Evolved Anniversary disk, they just connect and recognizing each other with no problem .this also happened with the MW3, GOW3, etc. ever this is just look s fine the problem only arise when linking to the Campaign is there anyone who can help me on solving this problem as I am really not able to solve this I would be appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to link the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign

Even I have the same problem with my game when trying to connect the campaign an don’t know what to do about this I just called the Microsoft costumer support and they have no clue regarding this problem I am really disappointed is there any one else has this same problem and already solved this can guide me trough I would be really glad thanks

Did you done all the update on the both console as far as I know there are two updated available for the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and if you don’t have this update then you will not be able to connect both console on the network and also are those both console are latest and same version. This is also the another reason to have this problem

I don’t know about the update but both the console are new and same version me and my friend bough it together, I am right now looking for the updates on the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary hope I will find it and it will make my game do what I intended it to do

I am not sure if I am right on this but as far as I know the at campaign co-op was located online plus it is split screen. It stated particularly for those two so perhaps there isn't any system to link co-op