Thread: in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will I get smoother framerate installing to Hard drive

in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will I get smoother framerate installing to Hard drive

I have bought the game of the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary but want to know that will I get better framerates when installed to the hard drive. As one of my friend is playing the game installing it in the hard drive and said me that he is able to get smoother framerates. So I would like to know will I get smoother framerates when installing it in the hard drive. Have anyone tried playing it in your hard drive.

Re: in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will I get smoother framerate installing to Hard drive

I tried playing the game through DVD and also tried installing the game in the hard drive but I didn’t noticed any change in the frame rates. While playing the game frame rates looked the same. So I would tell you it doesn’t matter whether you play the game installing in hard drive or direct.

Re: in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will I get smoother framerate installing to Hard drive

I don’t agree with you I played this game installing in the harddrive and what I found is that it is true the framerates really mattered while installing the game in the hard drive. I found that the framerates were really good while playing the game through hard drive and when I tried playing the game without installing the framerates were not as good when played it installing from the hard drive.