Thread: Signature Edition for Extra Content in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Signature Edition for Extra Content in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Recently have bought the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘from that I have get the code, this code I have to use on the website to get the bonus content for the soundtrack and some of the Animated Short Film, but however the website doesn’t accept that code, so I want to know what to do now to have the Extra bonus content for the additional things for this game, from the website. If you have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for this then please let me know. Your reply or suggestion will be Thanks and appreciated.

Re: Signature Edition for Extra Content in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

According to my information this code can be used for having the additional bonus for the content to have the Soundtrack and other useful things for this game. So I have seen that this kind of the code works fine for the PS3, and also this kind of the issue is there for the PC user that to make the use of the code there on the Website that provide the digital signature for the extra content for this game.

I think that you have to make the use of the Uplay code there at the Website if it doesn’t take the code that you have on the card. Since some of the time it also requires the additional input of the Uplay code.

First of all the input for the code that you have receive from the game, is have to used on the official website and during the input for that code keep the things clear that the input for that code is case sensitive, that you have to enter the code there in the box as it is printed on the card.

So just do this thing and get the DLC for this game to make this game more interesting with the addition of the extra content there in this game.

If you have the issue with the code than you can send the mail to the Ubisdoft about the issue, by providing the information of about the console that you purchased this game, the address of the shop that you have get these game from. So before sending this information I suggest you to make another attempt to get the Signature Edition for these games, but after some days.May the server is down there and because of that reason you have not get the things that you are trying for, so make the attempt and if still you are not getting the Signature Edition than you can send the PM to the official site.

I have got this Signature Edition from the official website for this game, so I think that there may be the country matter, I lived in North America and there the Signature Edition is available for this game for the PS3 user. So if you have the issue to get the Signature Edition than just make conformation whether this thing is release there for your state. I think that still you have to wait till these things get release there for your state.

As I think that the code you are using there on the website is may be the wrong or incorrect code so because of that reason only you are not able to get the Signature Edition for these games, so make the verification for the code that it should be properly input to the desired box. So for your information about this code is that, this code having the 20 digits codes, so just check your code not be less or greater than 20 digits codes. If it is not than you can have this thing from the Xbox 360 - USA – Gamestop.

According to my information if you want to have this Signature Edition for the additional content for this game, then you must follow this steps may this will work for you:
    • You can make the next Attempt after some hours or day, if the attempt was fail.
    • You have to refer the official site, which is accepting the code.
    • You can also make the use of the PSN.
    • You can input the character without the dashes and with the dashes.
    • And see whether you are using the valid code.
    • Read the instruction before proceedings the use of that code.

This Signature Edition has the best of the things for the game that can be used for the additional content for this game. There are the things that have the uses there at the Multiplayer mode of this game. In this Signature Edition I think there are also some of the advanced feature have been added that can be used there for the customization of the things that are in this game.