Thread: Exclusive Content Key is Invalid in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Exclusive Content Key is Invalid in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Recently I have pre-ordered the game Assassin's Creed Revelations, so with that I have got the exclusive content codes. So while I try that code on the PlayStation store the code not works there the message pop-up “code is invalid”. I want to download the Embers and the sound track for this game but however I fail to do that, since the code is not working there I have try several of the things, but unfortunately I fail to make the use of that code. So is there any problems with the code or I am missing something for the code activation there on the PlayStation Stores. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for this issue then please let me know, I’m very much confused, so please help me out.

Re: Exclusive Content Key is Invalid in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Even I was also facing the same issue there for the Exclusive Content Key of this game Assassin's Creed Revelations. So because of that reason I can’t able to play the Multilayer mode of this game, so for that I have just make the contact with the UbiMontreal, so there may be the chances that I will get the progressively more ticked off about this thing. So finally I think that there may be some of the issue for this Exclusive content Key.

i have used the Exclusive content Key and it works for me; there I have not seen any of the bugs or the error while I was using this Exclusive content Key for this game.

So I think that, may you are using this key at the wrong place there it won’t have to be used there for the Activation. So for that you just try to make the other attempt for the same process for the Activation of these code there on the Ubisoft and you just follow the instruction provide at the time of the code activation, and if still you are not able to make the use of this Exclusive code, then you can send the PM to the official site to Ubisoft. They may provide the complete information about the use of this Exclusive key.

I think you should have to send the tickets there at the official site for the replacements for this Exclusive Content Key. And with this new Exclusive Content Key you can able to make the use of this thing there in this game.

You just have to verify the things that what the delay is there for the activation of this Exclusive Content Key, I think for that verification you have to send the ticket reference number to the Ubisoft. There are number of the factor there for these Content Key to be invalid, so there at the Ubisoft they have the Tools to determine the key validity. So if your key is valid there in the database than May the problems are related to the dashes or caps.

I think this is the region issue, that means to say that if you are using the PS3 console and account is not the same for the same region as the game you have, then there are the possibility for such thing to be happens there the Exclusive content code won’t work.

Try to install everything, and try the code to be accepted there for the activation. And make sure to use the correct code at the correct location and if not work than wait for some of the time and then retry the same thing, and make sure that the activation of this thing have to be done through Online with the Ubisoft.

Even I have also facing the same problem since I have bought the collector edition from the stores, and I think that I have fail to make the activation of this code earlier.

So I have just contact to the official site and they have told me that it will be fixed soon as possible, so I just want to say that may the fix for this thing is there to be included to overcome this situation.

I have noticed this thing while making the use of the content key for this game, so the thing that I have noticed that you have to make the use of all caps and mind that there are no options to make the use of the dashes, this is because the dashes are automatically check for the limitation of the number to be input there in the box. However there are the limitations of the activation of this things so I think that there are the need for the update for these activation process of these code for the additional content of the game. And also make the use of that code to the official sites and make the correct input for this thing there to get activate.

With the pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations. I got my signature edition, so I have seen that there are the issues for this code to be get execute the things there at the PlayStation store, so you just make the use of this code at the Ubisoft since I have used this code there and I get the access for downloading the copy of Embers as well as the sound track for this game from there.

So I think that if you have any of the issue for this code to get work then you just contact the ubisoft and send them the pictures of the UPC on the game box, and the receipt and the code. So if the code is valid then you will get the reply and if not then there are the chances for the replacement of these code from there Ubisoft.

Along the pre-order for the Assassin's Creed Revelations you will get the signature edition, this can be used there on the official link. These signature editions have the additional content for this game. This code is unique for console that the user have purchased the game for, and if the second user want the signature edition than he can directly visit the Ubisoft official site and from there he can have this signature edition for the addition content.