Thread: Getting code error in Assassins Creed Revelations

Getting code error in Assassins Creed Revelations

As recently I bought the game for myself and when I tried to enter the code what I found is the error getting while entering the code. I would like to know the code which I’m entering is correct or is there any other problem. Have anyone got such kind of problem while installing the game.

re: Getting code error in Assassins Creed Revelations

I was able to install the game easily with the code and never had problems with the code while installing the game. If you are getting the problem with the code while installing the game then I must say you that you should try installing the game with the same code because sometimes it happens that while giving the codes mistakenly you type the different codes and due to that it gives you the error.

Mine got installed it properly but after going through the game what I found is that am not able to play the multiplayer game. Whenever I try to play the game what I see is that the error showing me and does not work properly. So for this what should I do ??? as the game is working properly the only thing not working is the multiplayer game mode.

I was able to install the game easily with the code and never had problems with the code while installing the game. If you are getting the problem with the code while installing the game then I must say you that you should try installing the game with the same code because sometimes it happens that while giving the codes mistakenly you type the different codes and due to that it gives you the error.
    Actually I tried the same as you told. I tried several times entering the code which were give to me but still it shows me error and cannot install the game. Is there any other solution for this ??

As I had the same problem with one of the game. When I bought the game and went for installing the game what I found out is that the code which came with the game when entered was showing me error and due to that I was not able to install the game. So after trying for the several times I contacted the support care of the game and discussed the issue with them , after which giving the details of the game they mailed the code again. so when I entered the new code the game got installed without any problems. So I would tell you that there might be the same issue with you and would suggest you that you should try contacting to the ubisoft and discuss the issue with them.

I guess definitely they would find any solution for you. So I suggest you to contact the support care of the ubisoft.

Re: Getting code error in Assassins Creed Revelations

Mine got installed it properly but after going through the game what I found is that am not able to play the multiplayer game. Whenever I try to play the game what I see is that the error showing me and does not work properly. So for this what should I do ??? as the game is working properly the only thing not working is the multiplayer game mode.
    As you got installed the game properly the only thing you are getting problem with multiplayer gaming mode then for this you should try installing the game again. since sometimes it happens that while installing some files get skipped and does not get installed properly. So would suggest you that you should try installing the game again.