Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations game : Steam vs amazon

Assassin's Creed Revelations game : Steam vs amazon

I’m thinking of buying the game but I’m confused that where should I buy the game whether to buy the game from the steam or Amazon. As most of the game I buy from the Amazon and previously the brotherhood game was also bought from the amazon. But this time I’m thinking of buying the game from the steam. So suggest where I should buy the game from whether to buying from the steam or from amazon.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations game : Steam vs amazon

As you are thinking of buying the game then I must say you that it would be better if you purchase the game from the Amazon as you would get some discounts on it.

Mostly all of my games I buy from the steam and I must say that if you want to buy the game then it would be better if you buy the game from the steam. As buying the game from the steam have many advantages such like using steam you have chat with your friends, its better downloading the game rather than ordering the game online, it fixes the windows registry of the game automatically if you reinstall the windows.

And apart from this there are many advantages if you buy the game from the steam. As I’m regular user of the steam from my experience I would say that you should go for buying the game from the steam.

I recently bought the game from the Amazon and I would say that it really does not matter from where you buy the game. The thing which matters is that you should be able to play the games which you buy.

Actually I am thinking of buying the game from the steam but would like to know that is it possible to play the game on steam without net connection. As I’m not having the net connection and if the net connection is required for playing the game then it would be better that I go on buying the game from the Amazon.

See if you are thinking of buying the game of the Assassin's Creed Revelations from the steam then it is not necessary that you require the online connection for it. you can play the game using the offline mode but one thing you have to keep in mind is that you will be requiring the online connection for downloading the game and activating it for the first time. And after the activation you can play the game using the offline mode.

I prefer always buying the game from the Amazon. As I always get discounts from buying the game from the Amazon. So if you are looking for buying the game then you should try buying the game from the amazon