Thread: I need server gameplay instead of matchmaking in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ multiplayer mode

I need server gameplay instead of matchmaking in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ multiplayer mode

There are the thing that I have noticed for the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ is that there are the issue and the glitch there for the game while trying to play there on the Online mode or trying for the multiplayer mode for this game. there are many of the technical issues are there for the Online mode of the game and also the PC user have to make the use of the matchmaking in multiplayer, so I think that if there are some of the changes are made there for the server hosts or for the attempt for the search of the server than may this problems will reduced so what you guys think on this Topic, so if you have any of the thing to say or any of the suggestion to make for the game server than let me know. Any of the ideas or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: I need server gameplay instead of matchmaking in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ multiplayer mode

Yes there are many of the issue and the glitch are there in this game for the attempt for the multiplayer mode there in this game, so there are the need for the things that make the user to play this game without any of the stuck or the additional thing to play this game. So I think that if there are the dedicated servers with settings and filters is available for this game than this will be the good thing for this game. So there is the need for this kind of the feature by which the settings and filters of the dedicated servers is available for each of the user.

Re: I need server gameplay instead of matchmaking in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ multiplayer mode

There are the great things for this Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood game that it has the Multiplayer support for the user , so I think that it will become one of the most popular game for the multiplayer titles on PC if there is no connectivity issues is there for the use of that feature.

So I think that there should be something to be done that would reduced this thing and make the user to play this game without any of the lag or the glitch there in this game to play this game on Online mode.

There are the need for the fixes for the issue and the bugs that are there at the multiplayer or the Online mode for these game, so if this thing are done than these game have the additional thing which is interesting and the new feature for the game to use the multiplayer mode. So there are the need for the fix for the technical bug and the issue.

There are the issues that I have seen there in this game while I was playing this game for the multiplayer mode is that the matchmaking option is not that much of use for the purpose that show any of the good thing for the multiplayer mode, so I think that it should be removed from this game and make the new thing to be include there in the next DLC for these multiplayer.

There are the needs for the dedicated server for this thing to be fixed there for the game, so may the Ubisoft is doing something to make the presence of the dedicated server that can be used for the purpose of multiplayer mode play for this game. So the main thing that I have noticed there for the issue or the bugs there in this game at the time of the multiplayer mode is that because of the technical issues for the blocked ports and mostly because of this matchmaking. So there are the lack of the "classic", dedicated servers and the options that can be use for setting up the game and the game round duration time, and also the number of players can be set, customization of the map and the maplist, etc

There are many of the technical issues are there in this game that are seen there at the time of the Multiplayer mode I have seen, so I think that if the presence of the dedicated server and some of the additional changes done over the server for this game than there are the chances to make these game most interesting and like full for the player to play this game. The things should have the option for the setting for there in this game, from where the game mode can be customize.