Thread: How can I save in Rayman 3

How can I save in Rayman 3

Recently, I have got my Gameboy Advance and so have decided to play the Rayman 3 (GBA) but there is one problem that I am facing with this. I don’t know that how can I save the game. I liked the game very much but it is very necessary to know that how this game can be saved. Other than this, I am new to this game so it would be nice if you can provide me some more information about the game. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: How can I save in Rayman 3

I don’t know that if there is some other way to save the game as in my case the game get saved automatically by itself. I have just beaten the game a few weeks ago. This is quite a good game but the only thing that I don’t liked the ending part of the game but I really don’t want to spoil this for you. Njoy th game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I don’t know that if there is some other way to save the game as in my case the game get saved automatically by itself. I have just beaten the game a few weeks ago. This is quite a good game but the only thing that I don’t liked the ending part of the game but I really don’t want to spoil this for you. Njoy th game.
    I would like to tell you both that the autosave will only work once you are completed with any level. You will not able to save that in-between the game, I mean half completed level.

At first glance, it seems that Ubisoft is having some sort of midlife crisis. Within a month, the company issued two ostensibly traditional 2D platformers: its impressive. In Rayman Origins, the latest installment in a series that dates back to 1996, the titular character and his friends have accidentally triggered a bizarre war with livid death, monsters lurk in the Glade otherwise peaceful dreams. Seizing the King Lums doubles the value of Lums and others in the neighborhood, and achieve some Lum at the end of each stage that can earn additional Electoons, which unlock new levels and characters.

You should not worry, if you are not a veteran of Rayman. It's not a lot of sense until you're actually inside the gloriously dynamic levels Michel Ancel, leaping from peak to Knoll and re- familiarize yourself with an array of ingredients based 2D platform.

Spikes should be avoided, parallel vertical walls can be jumped between the two, the winds will be visible lift and carry your character, breaks in the landscape reveals hidden chambers. The exploration of these wonderful little worlds is like being a tourist in the city of game design in two dimensions. The stadiums are generally subject - there are deserts, mountains, jungles, deserts, frozen - but they all have a spin gloriously eccentric.

This can be saved automatically, you should not bother about this. It is made this way. Rayman is a contender for the title of best 2D platform game of this generation and that's no small thing. You can not overstate how perfect pitch this revival of one of the most underrated pet game manages to be. This is the same player without members, without identifying it was overrun by rabbits mutated at their own game a few years ago. This time, it's up to Rayman to take center stage once again.

Just search on google for the review of the game and you will get a lot of results. Just read the one with a positive feedback and you will get the idea of it from there.

Autosave option is not bad but they should have provided the way to save the game when we are half the way to some level so that next time when we start the game then we can begin from that point. I don't know whether they forget this to code or what was in their mind. Anyways, in the end game play is very nice except the one discussed.

Thank you all for such a quick replies on this. Autosave is working with the game as I have seen it earlier but I was wondering for the manual save. we have to leave with the way they made the game.

Just search for the walkthrough of the game on internet and you will get all the steps to do that from there. This will be the best thing that you can do for this.